Follow

DC Comics

Publisher »

Originally known as "National Publications", DC is a publisher of comic books featuring iconic characters and teams such as Superman, Batman, Wonder Woman, Green Lantern, the Justice League of America, and the Teen Titans, and is considered the originator of the American superhero genre. DC, along with rival Marvel Comics, is one of the "big two" American comic book publishers. DC Entertainment is a subsidiary of Warner Brothers and its parent company Warner Media.

Is Powergirl or Huntress a more popular character?

sethysquare

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

#1  Edited By sethysquare

Ive been wondering if you guys think Powergirl or Huntress is a more popular character. The quesion isn't which do you prefer but which do you think is more popular.

AweSam

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By AweSam

Huntress is more well-known and popular.

Redberry

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By Redberry

I can never take Powergirl seriously with her costume. I don't know. They both are B-listers, but I guess Powergirl is more popular since she's part of Supe's family. Huntress is also pretty popular though.

Reginleif

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#4  Edited By Reginleif

Huntress was featured in JLU and B: B&B, so the public is more aware of them. However in the comic community it is PG

sethysquare

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

#5  Edited By sethysquare

Powergirl is also featured in JLU as a clone of Supergirl and was featured on Superman/Batman public enemies.....

I do think the public is more aware of Huntress but Powergirl is extremely popular in the comics community.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.