Follow

DC Comics

Publisher »

Originally known as "National Publications", DC is a publisher of comic books featuring iconic characters and teams such as Superman, Batman, Wonder Woman, Green Lantern, the Justice League of America, and the Teen Titans, and is considered the originator of the American superhero genre. DC, along with rival Marvel Comics, is one of the "big two" American comic book publishers. DC Entertainment is a subsidiary of Warner Brothers and its parent company Warner Media.

How should be a good Green Arrow series?

Moul

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Ok, I like Arrow but that guy isn't Green Arrow, he's Batman -_- How should be a good series with the real Green Arrow?

kilowog52

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I really don't think they could do a straight Green Arrow series on a major network.

Juke

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 5

Am I just having an aneurysm or is your question making zero sense right now..

The_Kidd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By The_Kidd

@juke said:

Am I just having an aneurysm or is your question making zero sense right now..

Is that even a question?

*How could it be a good series with the real Green Arrow?*?

JJ_Was_Here

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I can see how everyone can make the Batman parallels with Arrow. But I really like how they're doing it. I think we are going to start seeing a more fun Arrow this season. Someone who has been embraced by the public and is more comfortable in their role as a hero. So far it's been a good Year One for Green Arrow. I wouldn't change a thing.

OH! Yes I would! Sarah and Roy. I would change Sarah and Roy.

PotatoLord

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

Personally I think Arrow's been doing an almost perfect execution of Green Arrow. He's like Batman in a lot of ways, but it's always been like that, so it isn't really an issue.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.