Follow

DC Comics

Publisher »

Originally known as "National Publications", DC is a publisher of comic books featuring iconic characters and teams such as Superman, Batman, Wonder Woman, Green Lantern, the Justice League of America, and the Teen Titans, and is considered the originator of the American superhero genre. DC, along with rival Marvel Comics, is one of the "big two" American comic book publishers. DC Entertainment is a subsidiary of Warner Brothers and its parent company Warner Media.

How many!?

Uelisen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Hi I've just started reading the Justice league new 52, and I'm really getting Into it (but only read 4 so far). My question is how many issues are there? I can't find a list anywhere except for on this site, but it seems as though all the issues are in the wrong order?

I just want to know which order I'm buying them In so I don't end up skipping story! I've seen an issue #0 and issue 23.5 so I don't want to get confused haha. Anyway any helps appreciated!

kilowog52

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

All the issue #0's of all the first wave New 52 series were between #12 and #13 of those series. Justice League is one of these. Third wave series such as Phantom Stranger and Team Seven began with the #0 issue. I'm not sure off the top of my head where the zero issues fell on second wave series such as Earth Two. A few other series that have started much later have had #0 issues prior to their first issue, but these were not part of zero month as they were published much later. These include Justice League United and Harley Quinn. The issues with the decimal points in their numbers are the Villains' Month issues. These were published in September of 2013 immediately after the integer prior to their numbering and before the next integer. Most of these are not essential to the stories going on in the titles. It is possible that most of them are even in no way related. Really the only breaks from regular numbering we've had have been DC's annual September event month. Zero month in 2012, Villains' month in 2013, and now Futures End month in 2014.

Uelisen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kilowog52: I didn't expect such a clear answer haha, thanks. How about how many issues there are? Is there anywhere I can view a list of them?

kilowog52

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@uelisen: The DC Comics website usually has a good list of them, but several aspects of their website have been screwy lately, including the ability to list a certain series' issues. I do believe they are working on fixing all of these glitches though, because they recently got their alphabetizing ability working again, though they unfortunately are once again alphabetizing things under the word "the." So the following link will have to do until they get that up and running again.

Comic Vine- Justice League 2011

Uelisen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kilowog52: hi thanks for replying again. In that list it seems as though I haven't been getting the volumes in the right order? I usually order from amazon and just type in justice league volume 1 or 2 or whatever and order it. Like on that list it says that my volume 4 is actually issue 20?

My head hurts.. :/

EyeDCyou

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

User Lists: 13

@uelisen: 34 to be exact I believe. Might be 33..

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.