Follow

DC Comics

Publisher »

Originally known as "National Publications", DC is a publisher of comic books featuring iconic characters and teams such as Superman, Batman, Wonder Woman, Green Lantern, the Justice League of America, and the Teen Titans, and is considered the originator of the American superhero genre. DC, along with rival Marvel Comics, is one of the "big two" American comic book publishers. DC Entertainment is a subsidiary of Warner Brothers and its parent company Warner Media.

How about Teen Titans Movie?

Leatherface003

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Hi guys with all the discussions about Justice League Movie which God knows when it is gonna happen,I thought how about a Teen Titans live action movie.Who do you think should appear and which actors gonna appear in this movie.

No Caption Provided

1.Robin-Dick Grayson

2.Starfire

3.Raven

4.Cyborg

5.Kid Flash-Bart Allen

6.Superboy

7.Wonder Girl

8.Beast Boy

9.Speedy-Roy Harper

10.Deathstroke-Supervillain

So what you guys think.

clemj

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

it would totally work, and if handled correctly, be awsome!!!!!!!!!!!!

whygamespot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

It could be difficult to introduce so many characters at the same time. How about a TV series? Don't give it to CW though.

Marco_Kidd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Too many characters too introduce especially with an alien, a Superman clone, (necessitating Superman also being in this universe) and the daughter of a interdimensional demonic warlord.

Black_Claw

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 48

I'd love to see a TT movie. I think the smartest option is to go with the roster from the TV show since that's the line up people are most familiar with.

Avatar image for deactivated-5d2b83d5a0d79
    deactivated-5d2b83d5a0d79

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Black Human Torch for Cyborg.

HumanRocket

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 1

#7  Edited By HumanRocket

They say that Nightwing will be coming out in Superman/Batman so Dick wouldn't be the robin in the TT movie.

PapiNacho

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

#8  Edited By PapiNacho

If you are going to use Bart, Kon and Cassie, make Robin Tim. Also Cyborg is in the big leagues now. Otherwise good role call.

Avatar image for wishiwassuperman
    WIshIWasSuperman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#9  Edited By WIshIWasSuperman
    Leatherface003

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

If you are going to use Bart, Kon and Cassie, make Robin Tim. Also Cyborg is in the big leagues now. Otherwise good role call.

to me Dick is the best robin... ever i know that's fanboy talk but since teen titans animated series i always thought dick is more cooler than rest

PapiNacho

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

@leatherface003: I agree, but if you're going to use him as Robin, he won't appear as Nightwing, plus Dick had his own team of Titans. If you're going to use Dick then use Wally and Donna, and forget about Conner.

CrazyScarecrow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 19

User Lists: 27

If they a go a New 52 route for the long awaited Justice League movie and use Cyborg I say for get about the Teen Titans despite how much I love them. And if they really are using Nightwing for the show why not have Dick in the movie still? In the comics, Dick became Nightwing because of the Teen Titans so I don't see why not have him still be in the Teen Titans movie. Also my line up for the movie would probably be this:

• Nightwing
    • Raven
    • Beast Boy
    • Cyborg
    • Starfire
    • Kid Flash (Wally West)
    • Donna Troy
    • Aqualad (maybe)
    • Speedy (maybe)
    • Deathstroke- villain

Also I would say to introduce the characters they could connect the movies to Arrow and introduce Cyborg on Arrow and since they already introduced Roy Harper on Arrow they could always use they Roy. They could introduce Wally West through the Flash TV shows and introduce Donna Troy and Garth in the Wonder Woman and Aquaman movies (because I at least expect to be seeing a Wonder Woman and Aquaman movie before we get Titans). Nightwing would already be taken care of through the World's Finest movies and Batman movies. Beast Boy they could always introduce through a Doom Patrol movie. For Starfire and Raven I would say they could maybe introduce them in the movie or at least introduce to Raven through the Constantine TV show.

danhimself

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

I feel that the only way that a Teen Titans movie could work is that they would absolutely have to introduce Robin in a Batman film first...whether it's Dick or Tim doesn't matter though I would prefer to see Dick first but out of all the Teen Titans I think that Robin is the only one that absolutely positively HAS to be introduced in another movie first

2cool4fun

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 10

Why the fuck is Grayson robin, but Bart is kid flash?

ccj77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

If Dick shows up in Batman/Superman, then he could be introduced as a benefactor, or advisor of a Teen Titans group. Since he will most definitely be an older version of the character. Older as it relates to teenagers anyway. The rest of the team can be the classic team. But just leave it at Raven, Wally, Donna, Starfire and Beast Boy. That would attract not only the older folks that loved the series in the 80s but also the kids that are watching the cartoons now.

The movie I want to see is the New 52 Earth 2. But I guess that's too high of a concept for the movie-verse..... On that note, I think there should be a Teen Titans Earth 2 Comic, but that's getting off topic.

Rouflex

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

Before thinking about a Teen Titan movie we should (IMO) think about making a Captain Marvel movie. As for more in topic, i think Cyborg shouldnt be in a T.T. movie as long as the New 52 is still on.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.