Follow

DC Comics

Publisher »

Originally known as "National Publications", DC is a publisher of comic books featuring iconic characters and teams such as Superman, Batman, Wonder Woman, Green Lantern, the Justice League of America, and the Teen Titans, and is considered the originator of the American superhero genre. DC, along with rival Marvel Comics, is one of the "big two" American comic book publishers. DC Entertainment is a subsidiary of Warner Brothers and its parent company Warner Media.

How about a DC All Ages line?

Avatar image for psychogamer8229
    PsychoGamer8229

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By PsychoGamer8229

Hey, what if DC made a whole line of comics for all ages. You know, comics that are aimed at both kids and adults. For example, an All Ages Batman comic that is similar in tone to the amazing Batman: The Animated Series. Would any of you want to read these comics? Why or why not? Also, which writer and artist would you want to work on such titles such as Batman, Superman, Wonder Woman, etc? Hey, maybe the line could be called DC Adventures or something similar to that.

CrazyScarecrow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 19

User Lists: 27

They had some for awhile with the DCAU and are actually some of my favorite comics ever. They are fun and most the time one and done. The art was good and so was the writing. Right now in their all ages line that have Batman '66 and Teen Titans Go!. I do think seeing more for all ages would be nice. Or maybe write the comics more for everybody.

Boynerdgeek

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

@psychogamer8229: they have DC All Ages book like Scooby Doo Team Up (a story team up involve DC Characters), Tiny Titans and alot more book I believe

AbdullahZubair

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I would love them all if they were drawn like Batman TAS style!!!!

sinestro_GL

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

User Lists: 8

#5  Edited By sinestro_GL

I would love them all if they were drawn like Batman TAS style!!!!

No Caption Provided

RustyRoy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'd love to read a ongoing Batman series by Timm/Dini

CrazyScarecrow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 19

User Lists: 27

@rustyroy: I really suggest looking for the old DCAU stuff in the back issue box. They aren't all done my Dini and Timm, they are still really good and capture the spirit of the shows.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.