Hope and Fear symbols the same?

#1 Posted by Zghost (100 posts) - - Show Bio

Has anyone else noticed that hope and fear have the exact same markings for there icon in blackest night 0?  Every other type of ring is unique but these 2.  Do you think it means something?

#2 Posted by Paragon (7293 posts) - - Show Bio

They seem different enough to me. I think the inverted "handles" just represents that they are opposite ideals.
#3 Posted by Zghost (100 posts) - - Show Bio

Cool thanks ill try to get pics of the ones in blackest night copy i swear they looked exactly the same.

#4 Posted by inferiorego (21112 posts) - - Show Bio

They're different, but similar, all the symbols are. The ones in Blackest Night 0 are the same as the ones pictured above

Staff
#5 Posted by Zghost (100 posts) - - Show Bio

Finnaly had time to take the pic.  I knew I wasnt cray :-p thanks for the other pics so I can tell the differance in the future.
#6 Posted by Aemeth (17 posts) - - Show Bio

misprint

#7 Posted by Paragon (7293 posts) - - Show Bio

That's a mis-print. Haha.

It being free, the editor probably didn't care much and missed it.

#8 Posted by Zghost (100 posts) - - Show Bio

hehe figured but i thought i was losing it

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.