Here is your mission.

#1 Posted by Clantern (666 posts) - - Show Bio

Imagine your are given this mission from Martain Manhunter in the JLA.

You have to sneek into LexCorp to retract samples of booster gold's robot, skeets. Lex has somehow got a hold of it, the problem is Lex Luthor is president of the USA, and will have the world onto the JLA in seconds if you're cought you have to:-

Sneek in and out unonticed,

Don't nutrelise or harm ANY guards,

Don't be seen by motion Detectors, lasers or cameras,

and for the love of god, finish the mission without detection!

Right so the floor is 50, levels, with a space of 16,000 KM squared, of room on every floor, there is an elevator on every floor but it only takes you down one level, and then the other elevator is in the other side of the room, etc.

So heres the good part, you have to pick someone to sneek in with, problem is, you can only pick one person, and you have to avoid detection, so be warned, if a speedster blows in, and there is no ventelation in any of the rooms, they sound an alarm, if someone starts smashing, they sound the alarm, and if anything 'green' or not usual, they sound the alarm!

So who do you pick to go in with? i would have to pick Nightwing, with his agility and his uncanning ability to lift his own weight, i don't think we will be seen. Who will you go for?

BTW this is ONLY DC characters
Post Edited:2007-10-30 06:43:59

#2 Posted by Supreme Marvel (11264 posts) - - Show Bio

Post Deleted.

#3 Posted by Supreme Marvel (11264 posts) - - Show Bio

Dr.light, he could bend light around us and take the money without knowing people are there.
Post Edited:2007-10-30 07:27:18

#4 Posted by Ms. Invisible (3292 posts) - - Show Bio

Good situation presented here. For me, I would choose Zatanna. She would be able to use her magic to confuse the guards and pretty much do anything at her will using her magic.

#5 Posted by Supreme Marvel (11264 posts) - - Show Bio

Ms. Invisible says:

"Good situation presented here. For me, I would choose Zatanna. She would be able to use her magic to confuse the guards and pretty much do anything at her will using her magic."

she would probably just use the magic to get the money and not go in.

#6 Posted by Jake Malcom (3186 posts) - - Show Bio

i dont do quiet

#7 Posted by The_MVPs (84693 posts) - - Show Bio

Batman or Deathstroke.

#8 Posted by Methos (40103 posts) - - Show Bio

The Doctor (The Authority)

he simply teleports the goods to me while we're lazing on a beach in florida

M

#9 Posted by Supreme Marvel (11264 posts) - - Show Bio

Methos says:

"The Doctor (The Authority)he simply teleports the goods to me while we're lazing on a beach in floridaM"

The Doctor as in Dr.Who? if it is i didn't know he was DC

#10 Posted by Methos (40103 posts) - - Show Bio

Lord Shazam says:

"Methos says:
"The Doctor (The Authority)he simply teleports the goods to me while we're lazing on a beach in floridaM"

The Doctor as in Dr.Who? if it is i didn't know he was DC"

no...

Dr Who is Marvel

The Doctor as in The Authority

http://www.comicvine.com/doctor/2201/

M

#11 Posted by The_MVPs (84693 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm changing my pick. Lex Luthor :P

#12 Posted by Darkchild (40624 posts) - - Show Bio

King of Kings says:

"I'm changing my pick. Lex Luthor :P"

black or white version ?

#13 Posted by Clantern (666 posts) - - Show Bio

Lol, right i know you could bent light and just use magic, but if you somehow HAD to sneek in, who would you take?

#14 Posted by Barry Flash (1573 posts) - - Show Bio

Methos says:

"Lord Shazam says:
"Methos says:

no...

Dr Who is Marvel

M"

Clantern said only DC Characters!

And i'd pick Green Arrow. Good sneaker, great shot, he could shoot like gas arrows by cameras then you run past or he could E.M.P the lasers or cameras :D

#15 Posted by Supreme Marvel (11264 posts) - - Show Bio

Barry Flash says:

"Methos says:
"Lord Shazam says:
"Methos says:

no...

Dr Who is Marvel

M"

Clantern said only DC Characters!

And i'd pick Green Arrow. Good sneaker, great shot, he could shoot like gas arrows by cameras then you run past or he could E.M.P the lasers or cameras :D"

the Doctor is a different person than Dr.Who. The Doctor is DC and the other Marvel.

#16 Posted by Nighthunter (28582 posts) - - Show Bio

Mister Terrific, he is invisible to machines

#17 Posted by Methos (40103 posts) - - Show Bio

Barry Flash says:

"Clantern said only DC Characters!"

And The Doctor, a member of The Authority, is owned by DC Comics...

he is published by Wildstorm, which as of 1999 was purchased by DC Comics but kept as a separate company, in 2006 The Wildstorm company was actually fully merged into the DCU and The Wildstorm Universe actually became part of the Mainstream DC universe as Earth-50 in the 52 Series following "Infinite Crisis."

so, yes, The Doctor is part of the DCU, however indirectly

M

#18 Posted by The_Martian (36984 posts) - - Show Bio

Can I choose Martian Manhunter?

#19 Posted by Clantern (666 posts) - - Show Bio

Nobody says:

"Can I choose Martian Manhunter?"

Yup, and heres a message to Lord shazam, STOP CALLING IT MONEY, i clearly said in my first post, it was skeets, btw let's present a NEW situation, magic is NOT allowed, nor bend lighting, you have to do ALL 50 floors, but don't get me wrong, you CAN have super powered humans, but not someone that'll get you both caught!

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.