Help I'm confused!

#1 Posted by Bezza (3859 posts) - - Show Bio

I bought issue 6 of the Injustice Gods Among Us comic today, but understand there is a digital version, which is up to number 26. Is the comic version following the same story as the digital version and just behind? I'm new to this title and confused. I was hoping to find the recent issue featured in last weeks "best battles" review!

#2 Edited by Icarusflies (12512 posts) - - Show Bio

@bezza: Yes! Don't worry, the physical version just collects the digital version. Since it's a digital first series, it gets put out first. BUT the physical version collects several chapters of the digital version at once.

#3 Posted by SoA (5244 posts) - - Show Bio

its following the same story i guess it takes longer for print than it is for digital

#4 Posted by Bezza (3859 posts) - - Show Bio

Thanks everyone!

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.