Follow

DC Comics

Publisher »

Originally known as "National Publications", DC is a publisher of comic books featuring iconic characters and teams such as Superman, Batman, Wonder Woman, Green Lantern, the Justice League of America, and the Teen Titans, and is considered the originator of the American superhero genre. DC, along with rival Marvel Comics, is one of the "big two" American comic book publishers. DC Entertainment is a subsidiary of Warner Brothers and its parent company Warner Media.

Grant Morrison Doom Patrol poster, who wants it?...

Z0MBEESNOWMAN

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

No Caption Provided

Hope it's OK to post this here (wasn't sure where else it'd fit [I e-mailed the admins w/no reply a couple of days ago])...

Anyone a fan of Grant Morrison's old Doom Patrol? Because I have this old poster by Case, Woch, & Vazzo of Morrison's DP.

Shipping is about $7-8 (it's a priority mail tube; that's just the cost). Will entertain any offer. Just want to get it to someone who'll enjoy it.

It's rolled, never hung on a wall. It's mint/nm.

(Also have some Disney/Roger Rabbit posters in various condition, a DD/Elektra by Kent Williams and others.)

AbdullahZubair

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Nah I'm cool. All I need to hang in my room is a sweet Corvette Poster. Only reason I'm replying is so that it doesn't seem rudde.

JakeN7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

Z0MBEESNOWMAN

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jaken7: Welp, have them reach out! I've only received one private message.

Morrison's DP is definitely not to everyone's taste, but I loved it...At the time, I happened to be taking art and film courses which covered a lot of the things which influenced his work on that book as it went on, so that was fun.

As a friend once put it, "If we were reading an X-Men comic and laser beams popped out of Xavier's wheelchair, we'd roll our eyes. But when they pop out of The Chief's wheelchair -- b/c the whole book is just SO purposefully ridiculous -- you're like 'YEAH!'"

=]

heinz23

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Do you still have this for sale? I'm interested. heinz23@yahoo.com

THE_JOKER51

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I might be interested in a Daredevil/Batman or Daredevil/Punisher poster if you have anything like that available.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.