Follow

DC Comics

Publisher »

Originally known as "National Publications", DC is a publisher of comic books featuring iconic characters and teams such as Superman, Batman, Wonder Woman, Green Lantern, the Justice League of America, and the Teen Titans, and is considered the originator of the American superhero genre. DC, along with rival Marvel Comics, is one of the "big two" American comic book publishers. DC Entertainment is a subsidiary of Warner Brothers and its parent company Warner Media.

Futures End HELP!!

Teerack

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 64

I let myself fall way behind in the new 52 and have been getting close to being caught up in most books again, but futures end confuses me.... What books do I read to understand the event? Is it just "futures end" and all the other books are pointless tie ins? Do I need to read worlds end and be caught up in earth 2 as well??

Spidey_Jackson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

FE is it's own story. You don't need to read everything else to understand the story.

Beata

batmite1995

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

To understand the main story you just have to read futures end but earth 2 is awesome too. Try it out

Teerack

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@batmite1995: I stopped reading when the trinity came back. I liked it before that tho.

batmite1995

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ugh trinity was bad but I would advise u to start with forever evil. Its quite good

Teerack

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@batmite1995: oh? Because when I got caught up in superman Doomed said it continued in futures end 22 with brainiac stuff.

batmite1995

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@teerack: yeah but I think in futures end you have got like six simulataneous storylines so I would advise you to start from #0 or buy the trade vol 1 next month.tbh it was kind of slow for the first 15 issues but then it started becoming better. Or u can stick with solo titles and wait for blood moon event next april

Teerack

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Teerack

@batmite1995: I was talking about the earth 2 trinity(Superman, Batman, Wonder Woman) I kind of really liked the idea of there being a world that had to deal with things without there being a trinity so other heroes had to step up, but then when they just made new versions of them it kind of killed it for me.

Thanks for the help I was really confused about this event because i thought it was overly massive and needed a ton of tie ins to really get the full picture.

batmite1995

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.