Follow

DC Comics

Publisher »

Originally known as "National Publications", DC is a publisher of comic books featuring iconic characters and teams such as Superman, Batman, Wonder Woman, Green Lantern, the Justice League of America, and the Teen Titans, and is considered the originator of the American superhero genre. DC, along with rival Marvel Comics, is one of the "big two" American comic book publishers. DC Entertainment is a subsidiary of Warner Brothers and its parent company Warner Media.

From hero to villain?

Moul

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

There are a lot of heroes without a real fanbase in DC universe, why don't transform them into villains? I'm speaking about characters like Hawkman for example, or Powergirl (do you remember the JLU animated series)

Avatar image for deactivated-5d3f071d30d9f
    deactivated-5d3f071d30d9f

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

User Lists: 1

@moul:

They (Hawkman and Power Girl) have fanbase. And tranforming them into villains probably would fix anything. Plus there is tons of bad cases when heroes became villiains. They should have more importante roles on solo or group books.

Hawk80

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Given the new52 treatment so far, these are really good times to explore the ascension of Wonder Woman to villainy. Imagine heroes and villains facing the GOD OF WAR to prevent the Final War!!!

Spidey_Jackson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I don't think turning them into villains is the answer.

Beata

CrazyScarecrow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 19

User Lists: 27

I like Hawkman.

CrazyScarecrow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 19

User Lists: 27

Honestly I just want some fun superhero stories that don't take themselve too seriously with pleasing art. If they turn into villains down the road, great! I don't want them to become villains because of some Earth shattering event. I just want it to be natural.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.