Favorite and maost hated DC characters

#1 Posted by TimeKeeper (1222 posts) - - Show Bio

My most hated DC character is batman. He's WAY too overrated in my opinion. My favorite DC character has to be Kyle Rayner as the Green Lantern, or maybe Bane. lol

#2 Posted by TimeKeeper (1222 posts) - - Show Bio

I like Flash too.

#3 Posted by The_Martian (36984 posts) - - Show Bio

Superman, I just don't like the guy. Next would probably be the Batman fanboys but not actually Batman himself. My favorite would probably be like Cap Atom.

#4 Posted by TimeKeeper (1222 posts) - - Show Bio

I don't know that much about Cap Atom, but I hear you on the batman thing, brudduh!

#5 Posted by Ms. Invisible (3292 posts) - - Show Bio

The Time Keeper says:

"My most hated DC character is batman. He's WAY too overrated in my opinion."

spiderman621 says:

"Superman, I just don't like the guy. Next would probably be the Batman fanboys but not actually Batman himself."

Does that surprise me?

I don't think I have one that I dislike, maybe just find annoying. Hal Jordan's a bit of a jerk. But I do like Green Lantern. His character is so original, it makes my creative brain ooze. I love Zatanna because she is just plain cool with magic. She can hold up on her own. Plastic Man too because of his sense of humour. Hawkman and Hawkgirl are recent additions to my list.
Post Edited:2007-07-03 09:00:00

#6 Posted by TimeKeeper (1222 posts) - - Show Bio

Now that you say that, I cannot stand Guy Gardner!!!!!!

#7 Posted by Blue Nighty (374 posts) - - Show Bio

i like superman the best out of DC comics and i dont like that overated Batman

#8 Posted by Cosmic Sentinel (3749 posts) - - Show Bio

I never used to like Guy Gardner, but he has grown on me, especially since GL:Rebirth. I'm a big GL fan, Hal is my favourite and I'm glad he's back. Superman is my all time favourite. I think my thing for Zatanna is well documented, as is my thing for Jade.

The problem with Batman is, he's the answer to the argument always thrown at DC fans: DC is to powerful. One of the biggest characters in DC's pantheon has no powers. He's always dredged up as being 'the most believable superhero' (which in my opinion he isn't). I like Batman, he just gets pulled around alot by fanboys. Batman was cool in this week's Outsiders, used very minimally.

There aren't any characters off the top of my hear that I hate. They can all be good when they're done right.

#9 Posted by E-MAN (187 posts) - - Show Bio

Matter Eater Lad is the worst,next would be Aquaman.

#10 Posted by Lady Tlieso (10198 posts) - - Show Bio

harley quinn tied with poison ivy but i really like joker too. my least favorite is ... well i can't really think of one. i don't know that much about dc other than batman, teen titans & countdown. wonder girl seems kinda whiney but she may have a reason to be for all i know. lol

#11 Posted by Jean_Luc_LeBeau (84704 posts) - - Show Bio

Lady Tlieso says:

"harley quinn tied with poison ivy but i really like joker too. my least favorite is ... well i can't really think of one. i don't know that much about dc other than batman, teen titans & countdown. wonder girl seems kinda whiney but she may have a reason to be for all i know. lol"

#12 Posted by Li'l T-bo (145 posts) - - Show Bio

Calendar Man wins both awards, for me. He's so bad that he's a little good.

#13 Posted by Eternus (692 posts) - - Show Bio

lol.

FAVORITE: Green Arrow or green lantern. im not sure must be the green color.XD

LEAST FAV:Aquaman. his powers make him useless unless hes fighting underwater or near it. which just about anyone can avoid.

#14 Posted by TimeKeeper (1222 posts) - - Show Bio

I agree with that about Aquaman, but there is the justice league of atlantis.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.