Follow

DC Comics

Publisher »

Originally known as "National Publications", DC is a publisher of comic books featuring iconic characters and teams such as Superman, Batman, Wonder Woman, Green Lantern, the Justice League of America, and the Teen Titans, and is considered the originator of the American superhero genre. DC, along with rival Marvel Comics, is one of the "big two" American comic book publishers. DC Entertainment is a subsidiary of Warner Brothers and its parent company Warner Media.

Favorite and maost hated DC characters

Avatar image for deactivated-5bf392a6a3b92
    deactivated-5bf392a6a3b92

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 14

My most hated DC character is batman. He's WAY too overrated in my opinion. My favorite DC character has to be Kyle Rayner as the Green Lantern, or maybe Bane. lol

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I like Flash too.

The_Martian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 22

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By The_Martian

Superman, I just don't like the guy. Next would probably be the Batman fanboys but not actually Batman himself. My favorite would probably be like Cap Atom.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I don't know that much about Cap Atom, but I hear you on the batman thing, brudduh!

Ms. Invisible

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 18

User Lists: 3

#5  Edited By Ms. Invisible

The Time Keeper says:

"My most hated DC character is batman. He's WAY too overrated in my opinion."

spiderman621 says:

"Superman, I just don't like the guy. Next would probably be the Batman fanboys but not actually Batman himself."

Does that surprise me?

I don't think I have one that I dislike, maybe just find annoying. Hal Jordan's a bit of a jerk. But I do like Green Lantern. His character is so original, it makes my creative brain ooze. I love Zatanna because she is just plain cool with magic. She can hold up on her own. Plastic Man too because of his sense of humour. Hawkman and Hawkgirl are recent additions to my list.
    Post Edited:2007-07-03 09:00:00

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Now that you say that, I cannot stand Guy Gardner!!!!!!

Blue Nighty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#7  Edited By Blue Nighty

i like superman the best out of DC comics and i dont like that overated Batman

Avatar image for cosmic_sentinel
    Cosmic Sentinel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

User Lists: 5

#8  Edited By Cosmic Sentinel

I never used to like Guy Gardner, but he has grown on me, especially since GL:Rebirth. I'm a big GL fan, Hal is my favourite and I'm glad he's back. Superman is my all time favourite. I think my thing for Zatanna is well documented, as is my thing for Jade.

The problem with Batman is, he's the answer to the argument always thrown at DC fans: DC is to powerful. One of the biggest characters in DC's pantheon has no powers. He's always dredged up as being 'the most believable superhero' (which in my opinion he isn't). I like Batman, he just gets pulled around alot by fanboys. Batman was cool in this week's Outsiders, used very minimally.

There aren't any characters off the top of my hear that I hate. They can all be good when they're done right.

E-MAN

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#9  Edited By E-MAN

Matter Eater Lad is the worst,next would be Aquaman.

Lady Tlieso

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#10  Edited By Lady Tlieso

harley quinn tied with poison ivy but i really like joker too. my least favorite is ... well i can't really think of one. i don't know that much about dc other than batman, teen titans & countdown. wonder girl seems kinda whiney but she may have a reason to be for all i know. lol

The_Ghostshell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#11  Edited By The_Ghostshell

Lady Tlieso says:

"harley quinn tied with poison ivy but i really like joker too. my least favorite is ... well i can't really think of one. i don't know that much about dc other than batman, teen titans & countdown. wonder girl seems kinda whiney but she may have a reason to be for all i know. lol"

Li'l T-bo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#12  Edited By Li'l T-bo

Calendar Man wins both awards, for me. He's so bad that he's a little good.

Eternus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By Eternus

lol.

FAVORITE: Green Arrow or green lantern. im not sure must be the green color.XD

LEAST FAV:Aquaman. his powers make him useless unless hes fighting underwater or near it. which just about anyone can avoid.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I agree with that about Aquaman, but there is the justice league of atlantis.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.