Follow

DC Comics

Publisher »

Originally known as "National Publications", DC is a publisher of comic books featuring iconic characters and teams such as Superman, Batman, Wonder Woman, Green Lantern, the Justice League of America, and the Teen Titans, and is considered the originator of the American superhero genre. DC, along with rival Marvel Comics, is one of the "big two" American comic book publishers. DC Entertainment is a subsidiary of Warner Brothers and its parent company Warner Media.

Doomsday and Wonder Woman in Superman/Batman?

LyraFay

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 12

kidchipotle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

If Wonder Woman is in the movie, they should have named it Trinity.

I'd like to see Doomsday in the movie but it would seem weird with Batman in it since he's virtually useless against the monster.

Avatar image for marionettegeist
    Marionettegeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

If Wonder Woman is in the movie, they should have named it Trinity.\

Probably a cameo/small role.

I'd like to see Doomsday in the movie but it would seem weird with Batman in it since he's virtually useless against the monster.

Avatar image for wishiwassuperman
    WIshIWasSuperman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#4  Edited By WIshIWasSuperman

What I find interesting is all these are coming from the same guy - who's not actually attached to the film. I now feel like it's all just misleading garbage. I mean if WB was genuinely wanting to keep things under wraps, these posts would have been stopped and removed. If they didn't care - they would actually come out and say something. So the fact they're not confirming anything and not stopping these tweets from this other random producer makes me think they're mostly bogus and WB are happy to let them go out because they're misleading people totally and then the film itself will be a massive surprise for people.

Avatar image for marionettegeist
    Marionettegeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

What I find interesting is all these are coming from the same guy - who's not actually attached to the film. I now feel like it's all just misleading garbage. I mean if WB was genuinely wanting to keep things under wraps, these posts would have been stopped and removed. If they didn't care - they would actually come out and say something. So the fact they're not confirming anything and not stopping these tweets from this other random producer makes me think they're mostly bogus and WB are happy to let them go out because they're misleading people totally and then the film itself will be a massive surprise for people.

This basically sums up what I think WB's entire marketing strategy is at the moment. Heck, they might be deliberately telling people to come out with bullcrap information.

LyraFay

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 12

RDClip

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

BREAKING NEWS: Batman vs Superman will end with the titular characters making out atop the corpses of Doomsday, Ultra-Humanite, The Rat Catcher and Condiment King.

So, just because some random producer who has no connection to this movie or any previous DC movies posts some crap on Twitter we are supposed to get all excited? Oh, practical jokes require so much less effort in this modern information age.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.