Follow

DC Comics

Publisher »

Originally known as "National Publications", DC is a publisher of comic books featuring iconic characters and teams such as Superman, Batman, Wonder Woman, Green Lantern, the Justice League of America, and the Teen Titans, and is considered the originator of the American superhero genre. DC, along with rival Marvel Comics, is one of the "big two" American comic book publishers. DC Entertainment is a subsidiary of Warner Brothers and its parent company Warner Media.

Deadpool vs DC Comics

This topic is locked from further discussion.

madara255

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By madara255

Here is the scenario: following the comic Deadpool Kills the Marvel Universe, after Deadpool kills the writers of Marvel he tries to teleport into our dimension but ends up in the DC Universe. He quickly realizes that it is also a comic dimension and decides to free the characters from their puppeteers. Can he do it? Here are the rules: All characters must be in character, this means that heroes that do not kill will continue to not do so. NO people bashing or bias statements. And finally you are to discus whether Deadpool succeeds and why or why not? Who is the last hero to fall if he does succeed or which hero stops him if he does not. Also if you think he does not please estimate the percent of the universe that you think he does kill.

madara255

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Someone please post. Thank you.

Rich711

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 12

User Lists: 1

#3  Edited By Rich711

Page 1. Deadpool arrives. Bat-Mite reminds him that he has been doing the exact same meta schtick for 70+ years and he is nothing more than a sad Liefeld rip-off mashup of Deathstroke & Ambush Bug. Page 2. Superman grabs Deadpool. Deadpool tries to use his b.s. teleporter gadgets and finds Batman scrambled them. Having no tech experience to fix them and nothing to combat Superman, he is flown to the sun and left there. Bat-Mite holds up a "The End" sign.

Oh, you wanted a % of the universe he kills. ZERO. Batman has contingency plans against everyone from Superman to Lex Luther, I think he can handle a character that has no real ability other than martial arts and healing. He would be a B-list villain if not for the constant literary fallacies that keep him from being decapitated and his head kicked in a volcano.

Or 100%, some crappy comedian slums it as a Marvel Writer and gives him a super magic machine that with no real explanation allows him identify every characters weakness and exploit it before any of the character that move faster than light and can hear around the world realize he is there.

Flip a coin, there's your answer, both results are boring and lame... like Deadpool.

nappystr8

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 19

User Lists: 5

Where as Marvel characters are used to dealing with guys who have healing factors, I can't really think of any DC characters that do, unless you count Superman's Kryptonian sleep nonsense from the 90's. So if we are under the assumption that he's already taken out the Marvel Universe, I doubt anyone in the DC universe could stop him either. He'll start with the Titans, which will anger his doppleganger Slade Wilson, that he has been bested. And so the whole time Deadpool is killing the DC heroes, Deathstroke is trying to hunt him down. This leads to Slade and Lobo (for no particular reason other than fun) being the last two left to fight Deadpool. Eventually Deadpool wins and goes of to kill the cast of Brian K. Vaughn's Saga. Who wins that? Well that's another story.

Rich711

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

You can't think of any DC characters with healing factors?!? Lobo can completely regenerate from a single drop of blood. Deadpool needs to wander around like a zombie to find his head each time it gets lopped off. This whole Deadpool scenario is like listen to retards on the short bus argue who would win between Superman and Underdog.

madara255

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By madara255

I am not under the impression that he took out the marvel universe... He already did in Deadpool kills the Marvel universe. Here is the first part. So following this deadpool what would happen?

madara255

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By madara255

Also Deadpool managed to "kill" wolverine... so I think he could kill lobo but that is just my opinion since I do not know to much about lobo. You know what I will add the last parts of the Deadpool kills marvel right now. why does it not go in order?

The images are not in order but you should be able to sort it out hopefully.

the_red_viper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 the_red_viper  Moderator

Well, is Dr. Manhattan playing? Can't he turn Deadpool into a stuffed teddy bear in two seconds or something?

SirNickTheEpic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

deadpool could do it remember he took the marvel universe by supprize so he could do the same to dc, it wouldnt be easy but he could do it

ComicStooge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#10  Edited By ComicStooge

Deadpool won't last long.

Doctor_Whovian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rich711: Oh, please. For as much as I like the main man, Deadpool could take him out in a heartbeat...drops of blood and all.

Rich711

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By Rich711

@doctor_whovian:

All anyone has to do is take off deadpools head. He has no metal skeleton so any hero could do it. Then drop it in an oven. With Lobo, if you over look a single drop of blood he will come back. To say Deadpool would win is to claim that the writer will not let him lose because his whole gimmick is appeasing his ridiculous fantasies of his childish fans. So the hand of god will come down and save him. In which case, like all Deadpool threads there is zero logic only fanboys masturbating to how "totally epic" they think this sad excuse for a character is.

He is a d-list character that they made "meta". Any character that becomes "meta" can always just ask the writers to step in and save them. Which is what always saves Deadpool in any real fight, bad writing. Just because they get a comedian to write him jokes doesnt make it good writing and it certainly doesnt make it logical. But then again no logical person would care about such a stupid character.

madara255

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By madara255

deadpool has had his head removed and he has come back from that. hell he came back from getting punched by hulk which literally liquified him. So taking his head off and putting it in an oven amounts to a minor setback not a true kill or defeat.

No Caption Provided

madara255

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

plus here a potential way of defeating lobo.

No Caption Provided

thejman251

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rich711 said:

@doctor_whovian:

All anyone has to do is take off deadpools head. He has no metal skeleton so any hero could do it. Then drop it in an oven. With Lobo, if you over look a single drop of blood he will come back. To say Deadpool would win is to claim that the writer will not let him lose because his whole gimmick is appeasing his ridiculous fantasies of his childish fans. So the hand of god will come down and save him. In which case, like all Deadpool threads there is zero logic only fanboys masturbating to how "totally epic" they think this sad excuse for a character is.

He is a d-list character that they made "meta". Any character that becomes "meta" can always just ask the writers to step in and save them. Which is what always saves Deadpool in any real fight, bad writing. Just because they get a comedian to write him jokes doesnt make it good writing and it certainly doesnt make it logical. But then again no logical person would care about such a stupid character.

- This is hilarious. Your analysis of deadpool and this entire thread.

- I find the way you've analyzed the character to be quite hilarious.

- I'm starting to feel bad for deadpool fans right about now.

Doctor_Whovian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rich711: Uh oh, sounds like you may be in need of a tissue, my friend. You have your opinion, and I have mine. You might find it pertinent to realize that in fact, none of this is real. It's all speculation, and no amount of logic or "masturbating fanboys" (lol) will change that.

JJ62

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

Batman alone could take out Deadpool...

RustyRoy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Batman will solidify Deadpool so that he can't move for the rest of his life.

Rich711

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By Rich711

@doctor_whovian: Dr Whovian, last time I watched Dr Who a girl used a leaf her dad gave her mom to extinguish the sun that was about to explode... through the power of romantic sentiment... so the fact that you are Deadpool fan is not surprising. You clearly ask for no logic what so ever in your storytelling so please just go back to the children's table, the adults are talking about superheroes from comic books.

@madara255

Lobo rides a motorcycle without a helmet... THROUGH THE VACUUM OF SPACE. He would be exposed to enough UV radiation to explode a potato and you think a regular human flame thrower is going to burn him? He is not human, he is from the most resilient toughest species in the universe and he killed everyone else of that species. This old flamethrower gimmick didnt stop Wolverine 20 years ago when instead of flamethrowers it was a pit and 2 government employees shooting 50 caliber machine guns at him 24/7. But then again, I remember Wolverine was thrown into a volcano stripped his body down to the metal skeleton and without any muscle on his bones, YET magically crawled out of the lava like a skeleton from a Ray Harryhausen movie. Marvel fans don't ask for much when it comes to logic and continuity. Wolverine is 300lbs, 100lbs of which is metal... yet he floats. It's no different with Deadpool. The question isnt could Deadpool kill a universe, it is what idiotic scenario will the writers create to justify why Deadpool isnt killed this month by every far more powerful character he faces. Maybe he can borrow the magic leaf from Dr. Who and kill them with the power of love while listening to the Huey Lewis song by the same name in the background.

madara255

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Have any of you read Deadpool Kills Marvel Universe? If you had you would notice that deadpool killed multiple characters that are many times stronger than him. He did this because of two things. One he took advantage of the fact that most heroes do not kill. And two he came up will an plan to use other heroes or villains powers to kill those he could not by other means.

madara255

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By madara255

deadpool would own batman. Reason, deadpool kills both spider-man and wolverine and both of them could defeat bats. Spider-man > batman, wolverine > batman

here is deadpool killing spider-man and wolverine

No Caption Provided
    No Caption Provided
    No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

thejman251

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By thejman251

deadpool would own batman. Reason, deadpool kills both spider-man and wolverine and both of them could defeat bats. Spider-man > batman, wolverine > batman

No Caption Provided
    No Caption Provided
    No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

- This book seems like asinine drivel with an incredibly large of WIS/CIS/PIS to me.

mrtaco

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By mrtaco

Deadpool sucks. He is just a ripoff of deathstroke. And the fact you think he could kill anyone in the dc universe? Maybe and I mean maybe he could kill one or two pedestrians before getting launched in the sun by GL. Or getting annihilated to where there is no thing left by superman. Lets say no supes or GL's. The flash turns him into a fucking statue. Deadpool would get killed in three seconds by the dc universe. Plus MM and WW who would destroy him in nanoseconds.

madara255

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

bro did you not read the rules all characters are in "character" and most heroes in DC do not kill.

mrtaco

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By mrtaco

@madara255: shit...

Oh well superman would throw him in the phantom zone.

mrtaco

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Lobo kills gods. (17 to date I think). Plus doomsday who would just see an opponent and smash him and throw him into the sun. Or maybe darksied gets involved. Black adam?. Any way heroes or not deadpool isnt winning this.

madara255

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

deadpool killed galactus fuck doomsday and darksied.

the_red_viper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30 the_red_viper  Moderator
    @rich711 said:

Listening to Deadpool fans is like being stuck on a bus taking retards to the zoo.

LOLZ

deadpool killed galactus fuck doomsday and darksied.

Perfect example for that...

Anyway, you don't have to go all the way to the sun to kill him... Aquaman can just haul his sorry ass deep into the ocean where he will just drown forever, or just explode and regenerate forever if it's deep enough.

And any examples for Deadpool's capabilities taken from "Deadpool Kills the Marvel Universe" are bullcrap. That comic was the stupidest thing I've ever read. The guy killed Thor, a goddamned Asgardian god, who would turn Deadpool into a pile of mashed potatoes in less than a second, without an actual fight. Not to mention the stupidity of his "fight" against Hulk... Bruce Banner is a goddamned genius, there's no way he would have just Deadpool there without making sure he's no longer a threat...

dcguy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Oh man! Deadpool kills MU is a crappy story even for deadpool standarts. That Spiderman panel is enough proof , Deadpool kills Spiderman with a gun , really? Spider sense? I found just one logical sentence in this comic . Deadpool to Wolverine:

" Your mutant power isn't regeneration . It's popularity. "

I never understand that health factor crap in MU first place. What's so appealing, it's just a stupid idea. If the hero is unkillable , why should I care him .

To be fair I like Deadpool but I never consider him a serious character, his stories either.

RustyRoy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No Caption Provided
    No Caption Provided
    No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

You think Batman will fall under these silly traps like Spidey and Wolvi did? Batman will make a plan and tell Wonder Woman to toss Deadpool in the sun. Game over for Deadpool.

mrtaco

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By mrtaco

I thought I hated deadpool before. Because he is a sad excuse for a character. This thread of deadpool fanboys has just made me hate him more. Even if the heroes do not fight. Deathstroke would cut him up and destroy the pieces. Doomsday liquefies him and drinks him. Darksied shuts him down forever with the omega beams. Sinestro would just launch him in the sun after obliterating him. Deadpool is not even a threat to the dc universe. He woulx get shut down by batman and locked up. And lets say he escapes and teams up with joker and luthor. Someone puts a bounty out on deadpool. Deathstroke ends the worst character evers life by chopping him up and throwing him in a volcano. And then comes out of the comic book and kills his writers. And with that deadpool is gone forever.

Al_capOWN

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Lol at deadpool HAHAHAHAHA hes such a joke!

lilben42

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

If deadpool became a problem the Spectre would step in and well that's it for him.

bornonamonday

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Even though I do like Deadpool he can't realistically hang with DC or Marvel's heavy hitters. He might get a quality kill on Batman or someone who doesn't know about his healing factor but the second an omega level character(Superman, Darkseid, Doomsday, ect.) notices him he is done.

madara255

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Deadpool killed Galactus, Silver Surfer, gladiator and Thanos. what chance does someone like superman have?

No Caption Provided

and before you get mad please note that I am only making this as controversial as possible to see peoples reactions, so I thank you all for your good sportsmanship.

Avatar image for banestrokelobogrundybatarrow
    BaneStrokeLoboGrundyBatArrow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 4

Technically can't anybody kill anybodies universe? For instance Punisher kills the Marvel universe, I am a HUGE Punisher fan but how could Punisher kill everybody? Simple the writers created a way for him too. So anybody really could kill the Dc universe and anybody can kill the Marvel.

the_red_viper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39 the_red_viper  Moderator

Any example/feat/scan taken from "Deadpool Kills the Marvel Universe" is not to be taken seriously. The only character in the DCU who couldn't obliderate deadpool is Arm Fall-Off Boy.

mrtaco

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By mrtaco

@madara255: deadpool killed because of horrible writing. Not because he is a threat. He is nothing more than a useless henchman. What chance does someone like superman have? You have got to be trolling at this point... if superman lost his morals and went into marvel universe... well lets just say that iron man, hulk, and captain America are dead within an hour of trying to stop him. And deadpool. Oh deadpool. He is dead after shooting one bullet. Please stop with this deadpool beating dc bullshit. It will never happen no matter how many times you say he killed marvel in one of the worst comics ever

stupidmuttt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Deadpool killed Galactus, Silver Surfer, gladiator and Thanos. what chance does someone like superman have?

No Caption Provided

and before you get mad please note that I am only making this as controversial as possible to see peoples reactions, so I thank you all for your good sportsmanship.

^^^^^^

7. Drama

Don't cause it, don't get caught up in it. Keep the threads free from it! Mods will crack down on you if you create a thread designed to stir drama.. keep it cool man.

12. Trolling & Spamming

Will get you banned… Simple as that. This site is for all users to enjoy and this kind of behavior ruins it for everyone.

Can a mod please shut this useless thread down and punish this guy....

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.