Follow

DC Comics

Publisher »

Originally known as "National Publications", DC is a publisher of comic books featuring iconic characters and teams such as Superman, Batman, Wonder Woman, Green Lantern, the Justice League of America, and the Teen Titans, and is considered the originator of the American superhero genre. DC, along with rival Marvel Comics, is one of the "big two" American comic book publishers. DC Entertainment is a subsidiary of Warner Brothers and its parent company Warner Media.

dc's illuminati

• 50 results
    MakkyD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

@papinacho: Yeah, I was actually thinking about that. You don't want to design the group to go too far, as Namor found out when he made his Cabal. They were pretty much psychopaths and went the opposite direction, only exploring the moral less/easy routes (even going overboard such as chastising an alternate Xavier for causing his "children" to die). In a way, you need to balance out the group, choosing those who will consider all options, while still maintaining a sense of morality.

Raktus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

@tearofthedragon: Vandal Savage is actually the creator of the Illuminati, was the first thing I thought when I saw this thread and am suprised you are the only one to bring him up.

Avatar image for tearofthedragon
    TearoftheDragon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@raktus: Me too. I can't think of anyone better with his personality and vast experience.

Avatar image for theamazingbatman760
    TheAmazingBatman760

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I know you said no JL members but whatever.

1: Batman - money intelligence and a natural born leader (not saying he's gonna lead the group but can if needed)

2: Constantine/Dr. Fate - for the magical side

3: Mr. Terrific - genious level intellect

4: Mr. Miracle - due to his connection to the new gods

5: Black Adam - he will do what is necessary to protect his people

6: Martian MH - he's a powerhouse and can also be the voice of reason for the group

7: John Stewart - due to his background as a marine and having connections to the GL Corps

8: Booster Gold - due to his time travel abilities

Also I think it would be really cool if they had these secret meetings at the Tower Of Fate.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.