Follow

DC Comics

Publisher »

Originally known as "National Publications", DC is a publisher of comic books featuring iconic characters and teams such as Superman, Batman, Wonder Woman, Green Lantern, the Justice League of America, and the Teen Titans, and is considered the originator of the American superhero genre. DC, along with rival Marvel Comics, is one of the "big two" American comic book publishers. DC Entertainment is a subsidiary of Warner Brothers and its parent company Warner Media.

DCCU and DC TV Universe Crossover?

Avatar image for darknightspideyfanboy
    darknightspideyfanboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

With the news that Ezra Miller confirm to be the movie flash people are saying that the T.V universe and cinematic universe wont cross over but are you sure? After all Dc comic is no stranger to cross over of two different universe.

So like i said are you sure they wont crossover T.V universe and cinematic universe because looking at DC track record of universe crossing over there might be a chance for that to happen.

RustyRoy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By RustyRoy
    Avatar image for deathpoolthet1000
    DeathpooltheT1000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I say this, screw Darkseid, The Anti Monitor should be the villain in the third JL movie.

Marvel is playing in a whole new level, its time to stop thinking small, when you are behind, you have to make risky moves and play bigger.

DeathpooltheT1000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@darknightspideyfanboy: I saw your comment, yeah they should plan bigger and understand where their power is and how to use TV to their advantage.

Learn that Marvel played the game by their own rules,, FOX is playing now by their own rules too and their own game too, DC should make their own game and their own rules.

darknightspideyfanboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@deathpoolthet1000: Ha! was wondering where my comment i accidentally deleted it anyway yeah agree with you

MiniSaladFresh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By MiniSaladFresh

Of course he can't rule it out, he doesn't have the power to decide whether or not it happened. I truly wish he hadn't said that, people keep obsessively using that as proof that the two will cross over, even though WB have already said that the two WILL NOT be crossing over. They are different universes, not connected, will never be connected, and it's a good thing too since those shows would be terrible as movies. I so wish people would get over this and accept that it's not going to happen.

DeathpooltheT1000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No Caption Provided

darknightspideyfanboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Of course he can't rule it out, he doesn't have the power to decide whether or not it happened. I truly wish he hadn't said that, people keep obsessively using that as proof that the two will cross over, even though WB have already said that the two WILL NOT be crossing over. They are different universes, not connected, will never be connected, and it's a good thing too since those shows would be terrible as movies. I so wish people would get over this and accept that it's not going to happen.

get over this?

Loading Video...

LOL

Avatar image for transformers1024
    Transformers1024

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

Ezra could be playing Wally or Bart, so a cross over isn't completely far fetched. Although I personally thing he's playing Barry..

darknightspideyfanboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ezra could be playing Wally or Bart, so a cross over isn't completely far fetched. Although I personally thing he's playing Barry..

yeah same i think erza playing barry

Avatar image for amazing_webhead
    amazing_webhead

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

User Lists: 20

Superman/Flash race!

darknightspideyfanboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@amazingwebhead: i dont know what that have to do with tv and movie universe cross over but i dont mind seeing that.

Avatar image for amazing_webhead
    amazing_webhead

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 20

@amazingwebhead: i dont know what that have to do with tv and movie universe cross over but i dont mind seeing that.

Superman is in the DCCU, Flash is in the TV universe

Mrnoital

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

Superman is in the DCCU, Flash is in the TV universe

you do realize they announced a Flash movie right?

Avatar image for avenging_x_bolt
    Avenging-X-Bolt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 137

darknightspideyfanboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Found this thought it was cool

No Caption Provided

darknightspideyfanboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The multiverse will be talk about in the TV universe

“What’s fun about this show is that there’s going to be multiple timelines as we move forward,” Gustin tells TV Guide. “I think we’re going to start showing Earth-One and Earth-Two in the near future. There will be kind of different dimensions going on.”

“It gets a little Rubik’s Cube-y in terms of keeping consistency between all these timelines and whatnot, but the writers have their stuff together. If I were to trust anyone, it would be them.”

“Wells presents Barry with a life-changing choice. Dr. Martin Stein (guest star Victor Garber) and Ronnie Raymond (guest star Robbie Amell) return to help the S.T.A.R. Labs team with this final fight.”

http://www.superherohype.com/news/341393-the-flash-will-explore-the-multiverse-in-season-two

SuperAdam

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The multiverse will be talk about in the TV universe

“What’s fun about this show is that there’s going to be multiple timelines as we move forward,” Gustin tells TV Guide. “I think we’re going to start showing Earth-One and Earth-Two in the near future. There will be kind of different dimensions going on.”

“It gets a little Rubik’s Cube-y in terms of keeping consistency between all these timelines and whatnot, but the writers have their stuff together. If I were to trust anyone, it would be them.”

“Wells presents Barry with a life-changing choice. Dr. Martin Stein (guest star Victor Garber) and Ronnie Raymond (guest star Robbie Amell) return to help the S.T.A.R. Labs team with this final fight.”

http://www.superherohype.com/news/341393-the-flash-will-explore-the-multiverse-in-season-two

They already hinted at Earth-2 in the season 1 finale.

noj

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rustyroy: he really didnt have that much input on the Green Lantern movie. He really didnt have any control or creative decisions.

darknightspideyfanboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@superadam: i know,I scream out in joy when i saw that

darknightspideyfanboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o3JPcijaRFU

"I'm not avoiding it," Miller said of The CW's The Flash. "I'm not avoiding it at all. I think it's awesome! And come on -- we're The Flash. It's parallel universes. Grant Gustin is The Flash, andI'm The Flash, don't you see? It's the event horizon, we crossed it, baby. Grant and I are chillin'. We're going to have a race. It's gonna be dope. Like Jay Garrick and Barry Allen back in the day."

Sweeeeeeereeeet

Jeremy1989

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for darkdetective27
    darkdetective27

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 69

User Lists: 10

SCOLTON97

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'd rather they didn't cross over, not even slightly.

That being said, I hate how both universes are essentially broken - splitting the characters in half, and only one of the two universes getting to use a certain character with the other not being able (there's exceptions like the Flash, but you get my point).

What I really wish to happen is both universes being complete, no characters being off the table. That's not to say we see Batman on Arrow, but they could at least acknowledge Batman's existence for example. If a character is taking front line on one side, it shouldn't mean they can't be allowed to exist on the other; just reference their existence, to round out the universe instead of it seeming like a broken one. It isn't a difficult thing to do, and it gives both the movies and the television side a far better setup and ability to provide far higher quality content.

darknightspideyfanboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

http://comicbook.com/2016/01/23/kevin-smith-reveals-dc-multiverse-talk-cut-from-dawn-of-the-just/

I still have hope

darknightspideyfanboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

http://comicbook.com/2016/02/04/zack-snyder-explains-advantage-of-multi-universe-for-dc-tv-and-m/

Sweeeeeet

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.