Follow

DC Comics

Publisher »

Originally known as "National Publications", DC is a publisher of comic books featuring iconic characters and teams such as Superman, Batman, Wonder Woman, Green Lantern, the Justice League of America, and the Teen Titans, and is considered the originator of the American superhero genre. DC, along with rival Marvel Comics, is one of the "big two" American comic book publishers. DC Entertainment is a subsidiary of Warner Brothers and its parent company Warner Media.

DC YOU FORUM CHAT

coolmcginnis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 0

Which ones have you enjoyed so far? What are you enjoying about it? Are there any comic book characters that you would of liked to have a series in DCYOU?

MiniSaladFresh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

I'm enjoying everything so far, things I've read are:

• Superman
    • Green Lantern
    • Green Lantern: Lost Army
    • Harley Quinn/Power Girl
    • Black Canary
    • Batman/Superman
    • Grayson
    • New Suicide Squad
    • Justice League
    • JLA

I'm especially enjoying HQ/PG, it's a really fun book and it's uniting two of my favourite DC characters. Shame it's only a mini-series, but hopefully it'll do well enough for DC to give us a Power Girl solo ongoing.

Black Canary is going in an interesting direction. I'm a big fan of the character and I'm always open to new interpretations. Doubt the whole band thing will last forever but I think I'm going to enjoy it while it lasts.

Justice League is kind of reliably good with Geoff Johns running the show. Nothing ground-breaking so far but really cool and you never really have anything to worry about with Geoff Johns, he's really consistent.

Finally giving Grayson a chance was a good decision, it seems really cool, although I'm still waiting for him to return to the Nightwing persona.

JLA seems cool too. Not sure how long I'll be reading it alongside JL, but for now I'm interested to see where it goes.

Superman is interesting, but I'm hoping that he won't stay depowered for too long. This is one of those things where it's a cool idea but I'm worried I'll get to a point where I'm just bored and waiting for the REAL Superman to come back, the one with the awesome powers and the real costume.

Green Lantern is basically the same as it always was under Venditti, entertaining but not spectacular. There's not much else to say about it.

Overall the DCYou is really good as far as I'm concerned. I wish they'd have continued Supergirl. Not sure why they cancelled it with a TV show just over the horizon (hopefully it's not just so they can bring out a nice new #1 at the time the show airs...). Other than that I'm pretty stoked with things so far.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.