Follow

DC Comics

Publisher »

Originally known as "National Publications", DC is a publisher of comic books featuring iconic characters and teams such as Superman, Batman, Wonder Woman, Green Lantern, the Justice League of America, and the Teen Titans, and is considered the originator of the American superhero genre. DC, along with rival Marvel Comics, is one of the "big two" American comic book publishers. DC Entertainment is a subsidiary of Warner Brothers and its parent company Warner Media.

DC Working on a new event!!! Trinity War!!!!

Final Arrow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 4

#1  Edited By Final Arrow

Dc are apparently working on a new a event for 2013 called Trinity War, there is a few sites already taking about it but would could it mean! The three main characters going at each other or VS the DCU.... Well I am looking forward to it just from the title XD.

Billy Batson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 11

#2  Edited By Billy Batson

DC events>Marvel events
    /thread
    BB

Saren

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

User Lists: 12

#3  Edited By Saren

Lois hooks up with Jonathan Carrol, Steve hooks up with Etta (or Strife, even better) and Catwoman hooks up with Spark.

The disillusioned trinity decides to blow up the wretched planet out of spite.

Sorry, I just finished reading Avengers vs X-Men #2, so the world doesn't make a lot of sense.

Avatar image for czarny_samael666
    czarny_samael666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#4  Edited By czarny_samael666
    @CitizenBane said:

Lois hooks up with Jonathan Carrol, Steve hooks up with Etta (or Strife, even better) and Catwoman hooks up with Spark.

Sorry, I just finished reading Avengers vs X-Men #2, so the world doesn't make a lot of sense.

As once we agree...
    tensor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By tensor

Any event from dc would be good right now

ReVamp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 13

#6  Edited By ReVamp

@Billy Batson said:

DC events>Marvel events
    /thread
    RV

dernman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 9

#7  Edited By dernman

Must wait for more info before passing judgment!  Must wait for more info before passing judgment!  Must wait for more info before passing judgment!  
    This is going to be harder then I thought.

Supreme Marvel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 10

#8  Edited By Supreme Marvel

@ReVamp said:

@Billy Batson said:

DC events>Marvel events
    /thread
    SM

Lvenger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 50

User Lists: 18

#9  Edited By Lvenger

@Dernman said:

Must wait for more info before passing judgment! Must wait for more info before passing judgment! Must wait for more info before passing judgment! This is going to be harder then I thought.

But I want to be judgemental now! It's not fair damnit. I wonder what it's about though...

@CitizenBane said:

A lot of things don't make sense after reading Marvel events. Was issue 2 confusing?

Avatar image for deactivated-5d1828448d5f0
    deactivated-5d1828448d5f0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 21

@Supreme Marvel said:

@ReVamp said:

@Billy Batson said:

DC events>Marvel events
    /thread
    pp53

Video_Martian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Video_Martian

Hooray...

the_tree

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 14

#12  Edited By the_tree

I'll flip my s*** if I learn that it's about Superman, Batman, and Wonder Woman fighting each other or the DCU.

rpgr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By rpgr

Looking at the FCD spoilers it's 3 teams fighting each other. Trying to bring together all the clues and it looks like *speculation* 3 teams of X amount of people probably representing 3 leaders viewpoints. It looks like Pandora, Phantom Stranger and 1 more (3 sinners) that have a group of heroes that represent them fighting the others.

It is not along the lines of the Trinity fighting each other (although they might be) but the JLA seems split.

There seems to be no particular theme (it's not magic vs. super powers vs. humans as we have batman fighting atom) yet.

joshmightbe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By joshmightbe

Let me guess, 3 hero factions form, each led by a member of the Trinity go to war and despite all logic Batman's faction comprised almost entirely of street level heroes will defeat 2 armies with god-like power and Bat fan boys will never let any of us hear the end of it and drive the rest of comic vine insane

YoggSaron

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By YoggSaron

@joshmightbe: I am not worried so much about Comic Vine's reaction, so much as the rest of the internet. You won't believe the stupidity of the Bat fanboys on sites like YouTube.

Funrush

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 2

#16  Edited By Funrush

@Billy Batson said:

DC events>Marvel events
    /thread
    BB

QFT

@Final Arrow said:

Dc are apparently working on a new a event for 2013 called Trinity War, there is a few sites already taking about it but would could it mean! The three main characters going at each other or VS the DCU.... Well I am looking forward to it just from the title XD.

Where did you hear this?

@rpgr said:

Looking at the FCD spoilers it's 3 teams fighting each other. Trying to bring together all the clues and it looks like *speculation* 3 teams of X amount of people probably representing 3 leaders viewpoints. It looks like Pandora, Phantom Stranger and 1 more (3 sinners) that have a group of heroes that represent them fighting the others.

It is not along the lines of the Trinity fighting each other (although they might be) but the JLA seems split.

There seems to be no particular theme (it's not magic vs. super powers vs. humans as we have batman fighting atom) yet.

So, DC's answer to AvX? I wonder if the Teen Titans will be in it? Also, when asked if Raven will be put in Teen Titans for the nDCu, Scott Lobdell replied that there were bigger plans for her. Maybe the third sinner is Raven. And, where did you hear this?

joshmightbe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By joshmightbe

@YoggSaron: I don't read Youtube comments anymore

the_stegman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#18  Edited By the_stegman  Moderator

Bet it won't have anything to do with "The Trinity" but rather a new villain named Trinity or something..

Deadcool

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 35

#19  Edited By Deadcool

Do Batman, Superman and Wonder Woman have the same relationship as the post-crissis Batman, Superman and Wonder Woman?

I don't think so, they have't talk to each other, they are not even friends, in the Justice League issues seems that the leaders are Flash, Aquaman and Hal Jordan, Superman and Wonder Woman are just the heavy hitters, and Batman seems unless to the team so far.

Funrush

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By Funrush

@The Stegman said:

Bet it won't have anything to do with "The Trinity" but rather a new villain named Trinity or something..

Researched it a bit more, turns out it's Pandora, Phantom Stranger, and Question. Found it on BleedingCool. Apparently we find this info in the FCBD issue.

BatteredArmor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#21  Edited By BatteredArmor

@Billy Batson said:

DC events>Marvel events
    /thread
    BA

BatteredArmor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By BatteredArmor
    No Caption Provided
    ilight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By ilight

Is that John Stewart I see?

Hunter114

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#24  Edited By Hunter114

DC Events = Massive Continuity Change

Prepare to have the DC Universe torn asunder... again...

entropy_aegis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

#25  Edited By entropy_aegis

@joshmightbe said:

Let me guess, 3 hero factions form, each led by a member of the Trinity go to war and despite all logic Batman's faction comprised almost entirely of street level heroes will defeat 2 armies with god-like power and Bat fan boys will never let any of us hear the end of it and drive the rest of comic vine insane

NANANANA BATMAN.

Funrush

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By Funrush

@Hunter114 said:

DC Events = Massive Continuity Change

Prepare to have the DC Universe torn asunder... again...

The New New 52 is coming soon. :D

Zdaybreak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#27  Edited By Zdaybreak

@Funrush said:

@The Stegman said:

Researched it a bit more, turns out it's Pandora, Phantom Stranger, and Question. Found it on BleedingCool. Apparently we find this info in the FCBD issue.

If that's the case, the GO Team Vic Sage! My favorite DC detective.

sethysquare

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By sethysquare

@Supreme Marvel said:

@ReVamp said:

@Billy Batson said:

DC events>Marvel events
    /thread
    SM

jsphsmth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By jsphsmth

I'm guessing that the Trinity is the JLA, JSA, and New Gods. They will be combatting Darkseid.

Pure speculation based only on my love of the old annual JLA/JSA crossovers of the 70s.

The_Martian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 22

#30  Edited By The_Martian

Maybe Batman, Superman, and Wonder Woman will all be against each other. Other heroes will be taking one of their sides. I'd choose to be with Batman personally.

Avatar image for deranged_midget
    Deranged Midget

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

#31  Edited By Deranged Midget

Yay...?

Funrush

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By Funrush

@Adnan said:

@Funrush said:

@The Stegman said:

...eh? I heard about Pandora and Phantom Stranger, but I thought the third one was unrevealed?

EDIT: nvm, I saw what I think you've seen. Big ass spoiler quote from someone claiming to have read te FCBD thing:

It starts out with three people being punished by the ancient wizard guys at the Rock of Eternity. The first one is sentenced to wander forever witnessing humanity's greed (Phantom Stranger). Before being judged he begged for 'His' mecry implying that God is still a part of it. The second one is a ginger who does not beg demanding truth from the wizards. He is doomed to be forgotten or something (they bold the word 'question') and they take off his face. The guy looks, acts and speaks EXACTLY like the Charlie/Vic Question. Pandora is punished for opening Pandora's box, nothing else. he cries because she feels she didn't do anything wrong.
    Cyborg's Dad makes contact with Earth Two while Pandora watches from the shadows.
    Pandora is then shown in the 'present' stealing Pandora's box from Steve Trevor and his group of awesome military commandos or whatever they call themselves.
    Then Batman is fighting a Green Lantern who is DEFINITELY not Hal (Batman says so) some fighting happens and it leads to the four page spread, end issue.
    It was a really good issue if a bit short. There are two page previews for the 'second wave' books in the back, Dial H looks awesome.

Yup, that's what I read, too.

rpgr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By rpgr

@Funrush: By doing a search for trinity wars on da googles which do something :p

kidchipotle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By kidchipotle

@Billy Batson said:

DC events>Marvel events
    /thread
    KV

kidchipotle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By kidchipotle

@Adnan said:

@Funrush said:

@The Stegman said:

...eh? I heard about Pandora and Phantom Stranger, but I thought the third one was unrevealed?

EDIT: nvm, I saw what I think you've seen. Big ass spoiler quote from someone claiming to have read te FCBD thing:

It starts out with three people being punished by the ancient wizard guys at the Rock of Eternity. The first one is sentenced to wander forever witnessing humanity's greed (Phantom Stranger). Before being judged he begged for 'His' mecry implying that God is still a part of it. The second one is a ginger who does not beg demanding truth from the wizards. He is doomed to be forgotten or something (they bold the word 'question') and they take off his face. The guy looks, acts and speaks EXACTLY like the Charlie/Vic Question. Pandora is punished for opening Pandora's box, nothing else. he cries because she feels she didn't do anything wrong.
    Cyborg's Dad makes contact with Earth Two while Pandora watches from the shadows.
    Pandora is then shown in the 'present' stealing Pandora's box from Steve Trevor and his group of awesome military commandos or whatever they call themselves.
    Then Batman is fighting a Green Lantern who is DEFINITELY not Hal (Batman says so) some fighting happens and it leads to the four page spread, end issue.
    It was a really good issue if a bit short. There are two page previews for the 'second wave' books in the back, Dial H looks awesome.

Where did you read this??? It sounds orgasmic.

@BlackArmor said:

No Caption Provided

Where did you find this photo? It looks so pretty<333 and WHO is that GL over there? He looks AWESOME.

BatteredArmor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By BatteredArmor

@ArturoCalaKayVee: http://www.comicbookmovie.com/fansites/BatFreak/news/?a=58158

kidchipotle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By kidchipotle

@BlackArmor: Thank you

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.