DC Nation to air Super Hero Girls/Plastic Man/Doom Patrol Cartoon

Posted by doordoor123 (3721 posts) - - Show Bio

DC Nation will be a new block on Cartoon Network that will have new episodes, new series and new shorts of DC Heroes.

Heres whats going down. Check it out at the time 30:40 and on. It shows a preview of what its going to look like

#1 Edited by Adnan (1021 posts) - - Show Bio

Anyone else more excited for these than *roll dramatic music*

BEWARE THE BATMAN

???

edit: Is it bad that I'm excited for Daffy's Rhapsody?

#2 Posted by doordoor123 (3721 posts) - - Show Bio

@Adnan said:

BEWARE THE BATMAN

???

I think I'm more excited for the shorts than anything. That Plastic Man one looks awesome. And so does Doom Patrol. I think Batman The Brave and The Bold proved that these shorts can be a success.

#3 Edited by The_Tree (7941 posts) - - Show Bio

The fact that they're showing off the Doom Patrol has me excited! Hopefully the memory of a Doom Patrol short sticks and the kids grow up to read the DP comics, as I did when I watched Teen Titans.

But this is awesome, I'm really excited to see these shorts, Beware the Batman, Green Lantern, and more Young Justice!

Oh snap! Did they just show that old live-action Blue Beetle footage? I wonder if that'll just be a short, or an actual show.

#4 Posted by doordoor123 (3721 posts) - - Show Bio

@The_Tree said:

The fact that they're showing off the Doom Patrol has me excited! Hopefully the memory of a Doom Patrol short sticks and the kids grow up to read the DP comics, as I did when I watched Teen Titans.

But this is awesome, I'm really excited to see these shorts, Beware the Batman, Green Lantern, and more Young Justice!

Don't forget Blue Beetle which apparently got picked up by Cartoon Network :D

Hopefully one of the shorts gets popular enough to get turned into a TV show.

#5 Posted by The_Tree (7941 posts) - - Show Bio

@doordoor123: I know, I just watched further, I'm even more excited!

#6 Posted by Avenging-X-Bolt (13626 posts) - - Show Bio
@Adnan said:

BEWARE THE BATMAN

???

Hell no. that songs a f%^$ing classic
#7 Posted by Rixec (378 posts) - - Show Bio

BRING ON THE BLUE BEETLE DC!!!

#8 Posted by super_psycho (2789 posts) - - Show Bio

DC Shoawcase series would be better.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.