Dc.

#1 Posted by Valkaad (2589 posts) - - Show Bio

Who is DC greatest magician, human and superhuman? How do they stack up against marvel in terms of power?

#2 Posted by Methos (40103 posts) - - Show Bio

Magician i'd say Zatanna... possibly Constantine for Chaos Magick

Human... dunno...

Superhuman - any Kryptonian or Daxamite under a yellow sun

M

#3 Posted by Valkaad (2589 posts) - - Show Bio

Methos says:

"Magician i'd say Zatanna... possibly Constantine for Chaos Magick Human... dunno... Superhuman - any Kryptonian or Daxamite under a yellow sun M"

The kryptonians practice magic? Didn't know that.

#4 Posted by Spectrum (4468 posts) - - Show Bio

FLASH rules thats all i know

#5 Posted by Sparda (15795 posts) - - Show Bio

Magician: Shazam

Superhuman: Superman

Human: Batman

Marvel:

Magician: Strange (wins, I think)

Superhuman: Thor (wins, I think)

Human: Cap (draw)

I'm gonna say Marvel.

#6 Posted by Methos (40103 posts) - - Show Bio

Valkaad says:

"Methos says:
"Magician i'd say Zatanna... possibly Constantine for Chaos Magick Human... dunno... Superhuman - any Kryptonian or Daxamite under a yellow sun M"

The kryptonians practice magic? Didn't know that. "

huh?

sorry, i thought you meant as separate categories lol

M

#7 Posted by Spectrum (4468 posts) - - Show Bio

Spectrum says:

"FLASH rules thats all i know"

Hey Valkaad, lets see i could o the way of calling you a homo,to easy, i could slag your family anf friends, to boring, or i could just go and say that your a down right idoit, yep that works
Post Edited:2007-08-18 20:46:07

#8 Posted by Valkaad (2589 posts) - - Show Bio

Post Deleted.

#9 Posted by Sparda (15795 posts) - - Show Bio

Valkaad says:

"http://i193.photobucket.com/albums/z1/valkaad/th7100.png"

HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!

#10 Posted by Valkaad (2589 posts) - - Show Bio

#11 Posted by Methos (40103 posts) - - Show Bio

roflol...

thank god the site doesn't have PNG support without the HTTP protocols

M

#12 Posted by Valkaad (2589 posts) - - Show Bio

Take that Spectrum!!

#13 Posted by Valkaad (2589 posts) - - Show Bio

I typed my thread wrong. I meant who is the most powerful human sorcerer like Dr. Strange. And who is the most powerful Superhuman sorcerer like Chthon

#14 Posted by Octagon Freak (11158 posts) - - Show Bio

Well Dr. Fate is a really good magician. Don't know what catagory he goes in. And Zatana is good too.

As for Marvel, since someone brought it up, Strange is good, but see also: Satana (Zatana was a rip-off name), and Scarlet Witch, if you consider her powers magic. Magic and reality warping are really the same thing if you think about it.

#15 Posted by Sling Shot (3560 posts) - - Show Bio

Greatest in DC is extremely hard to say. But I like Mr. Miracle as strongest if he did not deny himself his new god ability of the anti-life equation.

#16 Posted by Cosmic Sentinel (3749 posts) - - Show Bio

I think you'll find Zatanna predates Satana by 9 years, it's a little hard to rip of someone who hasn't been written yet. Zatanna's name is derived from her father, Zatara (her full name is Zatanna Zatara).

Mr. Miracle is an escape artist and generally uses gadgets, not magic.

Dr. Fate is human and along with Zatanna and Captain Marvel (while he guards the Rock of Eternity) are the most powerful human magicians in the DCU. They're all reality warpers, but I think Fate is probably the one able to do it on the biggest scale without preperation. I think him and Dr. Strange would make for an interesting battle as I think they are about even in power and control (which the Scarlet Witch lacks).

#17 Posted by warlock360 (28050 posts) - - Show Bio

Valkaad says:

"Who is DC greatest magician, human and superhuman? How do they stack up against marvel in terms of power?"

SHAZAM as Captain marvel no competition!!!

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.