Follow

DC Comics

Publisher »

Originally known as "National Publications", DC is a publisher of comic books featuring iconic characters and teams such as Superman, Batman, Wonder Woman, Green Lantern, the Justice League of America, and the Teen Titans, and is considered the originator of the American superhero genre. DC, along with rival Marvel Comics, is one of the "big two" American comic book publishers. DC Entertainment is a subsidiary of Warner Brothers and its parent company Warner Media.

Dan Didio teases new Crisis!

Squalleon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 7

#1  Edited By Squalleon

From Didio's Facebook:

Spending a Sunday night working on the comics (the real never ending battle), and came across this. Definitely one of the highlights of my time at DC, but it gets me thinking, has it really been almost ten years since then, and maybe its time to do it one better.

No Caption Provided

For those who don't know the above picture is from Countdown to Infinite Crisis. I think it is pretty clear at this point that the rumor about a Crisis is actually true.

RustyRoy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Yeah they are calling it Blood Moon or something, right? Don't think its a good idea.

SOG7dc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 21

User Lists: 10

Uh oh...

Squalleon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rustyroy said:

Yeah they are calling it Blood Moon or something, right? Don't think its a good idea.

I think it comes after Blood Moon.

Squalleon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rustyroy said:

To make it more clear. I think Blood Moon will be an event set 5 years in the future and it makes perfect sense since it is born from World's End and Future's End. And the blood moon is clearly Brother Eye, someone who is playing a role and has a "Age of Ultron" kinda story in Future's End. At best it will be a tie in like Villian's United was in Infinite Crisis.

I think the Crisis will be the "Darkseid War" Johns is hinting at JL. All the major Crisis players are here, Darkseid, Anti-Monitor, Earth 3, Alexander Luthor. And the fact that 2015 is the 30th anniversary of the original crisis, it only makes the Darkseid War feel and look like a "retell" of Crisis on Infinite Earths.

RustyRoy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rustyroy said:

To make it more clear. I think Blood Moon will be an event set 5 years in the future and it makes perfect sense since it is born from World's End and Future's End. And the blood moon is clearly Brother Eye, someone who is playing a role and has a "Age of Ultron" kinda story in Future's End. At best it will be a tie in like Villian's United was in Infinite Crisis.

I think the Crisis will be the "Darkseid War" Johns is hinting at JL. All the major Crisis players are here, Darkseid, Anti-Monitor, Earth 3, Alexander Luthor. And the fact that 2015 is the 30th anniversary of the original crisis, it only makes the Darkseid War feel and look like a "retell" of Crisis on Infinite Earths.

Cool. Thanks for the info.

kilowog52

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'm sure they'll do another event, they always do nowadays. But I doubt they will use the word "Crisis" in the name anymore. But for all we know, Didio's post could be referring to something completely different. Maybe a new omnibus release of something or something.

Avatar image for jonny_anonymous
    Jonny_Anonymous

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 32

@rustyroy said:

What's Blood Moon?

righteous300

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Whatever it is I hope it's done well and not a jumbled mess.

RustyRoy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@squalleon said:

@rustyroy said:

What's Blood Moon?

Here

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.