Follow

DC Comics

Publisher »

Originally known as "National Publications", DC is a publisher of comic books featuring iconic characters and teams such as Superman, Batman, Wonder Woman, Green Lantern, the Justice League of America, and the Teen Titans, and is considered the originator of the American superhero genre. DC, along with rival Marvel Comics, is one of the "big two" American comic book publishers. DC Entertainment is a subsidiary of Warner Brothers and its parent company Warner Media.

Convergence

Avatar image for theamazingbatman760
    TheAmazingBatman760

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Do any of you have any theories about what will happen at the end how it

will change the DCU? (I think the pre 52 and the new 52 will be published at the same time)

Slade-Wilson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By Slade-Wilson

What I would like to see happen would be that instead of there being only 52 universes in the "New 52" this event expands that number back to an infinite amount of universes again, and all the pre-flashpoint universes exist again in some form or another.

What I think is going to happen is DC is going to kill off all the pre-52 universes and this will be the fans last chance to see those characters.

Avatar image for darknightspideyfanboy
    darknightspideyfanboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

http://www.bleedingcool.com/2014/12/today-d-day-dc-comics-june-mini-relaunch/

This is what I'm guessing pre52 we'll get it closure and new 52 we'll continue as usual

NeonGameWave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I think many things could happen the universe will change for the New 52, stay the same or there will be another unique universe born.

kidchipotle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

I'm just hoping we get a DC both parties will be fully willing to read. I miss picking up DC weekly.

vinomonster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#6  Edited By vinomonster

I'm hoping that they make all the pre flashpoint feats a canon to the new 52.

iDude

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

http://www.bleedingcool.com/2014/12/today-d-day-dc-comics-june-mini-relaunch/

This is what I'm guessing pre52 we'll get it closure and new 52 we'll continue as usual

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.