Follow

DC Comics

Publisher »

Originally known as "National Publications", DC is a publisher of comic books featuring iconic characters and teams such as Superman, Batman, Wonder Woman, Green Lantern, the Justice League of America, and the Teen Titans, and is considered the originator of the American superhero genre. DC, along with rival Marvel Comics, is one of the "big two" American comic book publishers. DC Entertainment is a subsidiary of Warner Brothers and its parent company Warner Media.

Can someone sum up Future's End so I don't have to read it?

cfreetherapper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

I find the weekly titles exhausting. I don't want to read Futures End but I get the impression important things are happening in it. Anyone?

nateb1211

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Well it's a little hard to sum up since its still going on, but basically 35 years in the future humans are controlled by a cybernetic being called Brother Eye who integrates technology into humans to control them as sort of human/cyborg hybrids. Not all humans have fallen under control of Brother Eye though. Batman leads a resistance and creates a plan to travel back in time before the events leading up to this in order to stop it. Before he can go back the Batcave falls under attack and Bruce is severely wounded and instead sends Terry McGuinness (aka Batman Beyond) in his place instead. However there is a problem with him traveling back and he finds himself brought back at the incorrect time (5 years into the future), where the events of his future are already beginning to take place. I would keep going on but that's the basic of it. There is a lot more going on but it would take too long to explain what else.

kilowog52

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No one can explain it. It is a grand opus. You will have to read it or miss out.

AbdullahZubair

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

vinomonster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#5  Edited By vinomonster

I find the weekly titles exhausting. I don't want to read Futures End but I get the impression important things are happening in it. Anyone?

Loading Video...
    Loading Video...
    Loading Video...

Now read issue 31 onwards!

AbdullahZubair

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@vinomonster: I find these videos exausting, can you sum them up???

#HeightofLaziness

vinomonster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

AbdullahZubair

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@vinomonster: Was a joke parodying the author's opening post in this thread. #LameJoke #FeelingSad

deathstroke52

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

Bump

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.