Follow

DC Comics

Publisher »

Originally known as "National Publications", DC is a publisher of comic books featuring iconic characters and teams such as Superman, Batman, Wonder Woman, Green Lantern, the Justice League of America, and the Teen Titans, and is considered the originator of the American superhero genre. DC, along with rival Marvel Comics, is one of the "big two" American comic book publishers. DC Entertainment is a subsidiary of Warner Brothers and its parent company Warner Media.

BvS Teaser Out in Nov/Dec

EyeDCyou

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

User Lists: 13

I've been reading on several websites that apparently the first offical BvS teaser trailer is already finished, and will be attached to a film coming out over the next two months. None of the sites are official enough for it to be confirmed, but more then enough have been posting about it where I think it to deserves our attention. From what I read, the first BvS trailer is set to be attached to an upcoming film, and it looks like The Hobbit is likely the best candidate (The Hobbit is made by New Line Cinema, a sister company of WB.) It wouldn't be surprising to see a teaser this early for BvS, considering Zack Synder loves trailers, and puts them out pretty early (Man of Steel's teaser was released with TDKR a year before MoS's release.)

I guess I have a reason to go see the Hobbit now.

righteous300

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By righteous300

I was planning on going to see it anyway so if this is true that's a plus for me. I'm really excited though, I was thinking we'd have to wait another year just to see a trailer.

Avatar image for transformers1024
    Transformers1024

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

Pretty excited!

Avatar image for fallschirmjager
    Fallschirmjager

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 32

User Lists: 16

#4  Edited By Fallschirmjager

a 30-60s trailer is fine , I guess, but 15 months is not necessary to release a 2-4m trailer

Avatar image for deactivated-5edd330f57b65
    deactivated-5edd330f57b65

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Awesome

Avatar image for amazing_webhead
    amazing_webhead

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

User Lists: 20

#6  Edited By amazing_webhead

ICAN'TWAITICAN'TWAITICAN'TWAITICAN'TWAITICAN'TWAITICAN'TWAIT!!!

MatthewParker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 19

I've seen a couple of threads stating this as fact in their titles, but isn't it just a rumor at this point.? Anyway i'm excited, i wonder if we'll see WW in action.

righteous300

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I've seen a couple of threads stating this as fact in their titles, but isn't it just a rumor at this point.? Anyway i'm excited, i wonder if we'll see WW in action.

From what I've been seeing the trailer is said to be focused on Batman. Hopefully we do get to see her in action though.

EyeDCyou

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@matthewparker: Yeah, it isn't confirmed yet, and sorry if my title came off sounding that way.

EyeDCyou

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

a 30-60s trailer is fine , I guess, but 15 months is not necessary to release a 2-4m trailer

It will likely be like the MoS teaser that was released with TDKR. Not sure if you remember it, but it was really short and showed nothing.

MatthewParker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 19

@eyedcyou said:

@matthewparker: Yeah, it isn't confirmed yet, and sorry if my title came off sounding that way.

It's alright

Avatar image for fallschirmjager
    Fallschirmjager

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 32

User Lists: 16

@eyedcyou: Was it that one shot of him flying up into the air and creating the sonic boom? I know that was out really early.

EyeDCyou

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Muffin_Sangria

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I know it's just a teaser but I wonder if there will be anything significant in it that will really show us something we don't already know. Like I'm sure they won't be giving away plot points, but more like characters or setting that we currently haven't had any word about being in the film.

TheBlondeGod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Let's see if the BvS teaser will be something big. I'm tired of these Marvel fans saying it will fail I mean excuse you the movie hasn't come out yet.

RustyRoy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

SaintWildcard

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

User Lists: 12

Considering that Marvel regained some hype with their recent announcement DC is gonna wanna crush that so I'm certain they will drop a trailer. I would have hoped it is Lex centric and it's him talking about Superman

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.