Follow

DC Comics

Publisher »

Originally known as "National Publications", DC is a publisher of comic books featuring iconic characters and teams such as Superman, Batman, Wonder Woman, Green Lantern, the Justice League of America, and the Teen Titans, and is considered the originator of the American superhero genre. DC, along with rival Marvel Comics, is one of the "big two" American comic book publishers. DC Entertainment is a subsidiary of Warner Brothers and its parent company Warner Media.

BvS Comic Con Teaser Help

AbdullahZubair

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

So i heard they released a teased in one of this year's comic cons and i was unable to attend.So if anybody from you saw it, plz share it if you can or write a long description of it forrthose who haven't.

EyeDCyou

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

User Lists: 13

I saw a cell phone capture of it. It's seriously nothing, like 10 seconds long.

It shows Gotham in the rain at night.

Then shows Batman in DKR armor next to the bat signal.

He turns on the signal.

Then it goes to the sky and Superman is floating in the center of the signal.

Then it zooms in on Supes, and his eyes glow red.

The end.

It probably wasn't even footage that will be used in the movie. It was still cool though.

AbdullahZubair

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

tnx. and it does look cool. I thought they were going to release it on the internet but sadly they didnt.

JJ_Was_Here

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

They will not be releasing it.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.