Black Mask in New 52?

#1 Posted by Al_capOWN (538 posts) - - Show Bio

Has been black mask been part of any story arcs in the new 52 yet? Im only reading like 5 series and the series Im reading don't feature him. Has he been in any new 52 series yet, like a story that featured him.

#2 Posted by V_Scarlotte_Rose (6548 posts) - - Show Bio

The only thing I think I've seen him in was Batwoman #22.

#3 Edited by The_Tree (8187 posts) - - Show Bio

He was in Tony Daniel's Detective Comics run.

#4 Posted by Al_capOWN (538 posts) - - Show Bio

@the_tree said:

Really? Ive read all of the new 52 Tec' run up until issue 17. I don't remember anything major with black mask. Which issues do you mean?

#5 Posted by Marionettegeist (1912 posts) - - Show Bio

@the_tree said:

Really? Ive read all of the new 52 Tec' run up until issue 17. I don't remember anything major with black mask. Which issues do you mean?

I believe it was the annual. Though Black Mask is not really the same character anymore.

#6 Posted by ArturoCalaKayVee (13104 posts) - - Show Bio

Only story I've seen him in was Detective Comics Annual #1.

#7 Edited by Al_capOWN (538 posts) - - Show Bio

Oh ok, would make sense, I haven't read the annual yet. Thanks, I'll pick it up if I find one at my LCS.

#8 Posted by TDK_1997 (15257 posts) - - Show Bio

He was in Detective Comics Annual #1.

#9 Edited by Knightfall225 (1998 posts) - - Show Bio

They need him in the new 52. Im starting to like him due to arkham origins

#10 Posted by Al_capOWN (538 posts) - - Show Bio

Black mask and two face are bad@$$ hoping he becomes even bigger in the New 52 now that Batman origins launched....*crosses fingers* for big black face "debut" in Year zero.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.