Best Battle in the DCnU

#1 Posted by Jake Fury (18064 posts) - - Show Bio

Pretty simple, in the new DCnU which fight has been the best so far?

#2 Posted by FadeToBlackBolt (23334 posts) - - Show Bio

DC vs Good Writing.  

Good writing got its arse kicked.

#3 Posted by Jake Fury (18064 posts) - - Show Bio

*sigh*

#4 Posted by Mercy_ (92257 posts) - - Show Bio

I LOVED the fight between Batgirl and the Talon in Batgirl 9 or whichever issue it was.

IDK, I don't really pay attention to how well battles are written unless it's abhorrently bad.

#5 Posted by Jake Fury (18064 posts) - - Show Bio

Nice choice, Mercy!

#6 Posted by SandMan_ (4528 posts) - - Show Bio
@Jake Fury: Superman vs Flash, GL and Batman.
#7 Posted by Jake Fury (18064 posts) - - Show Bio

I liked the Midnighter/Grifter fight.

#8 Posted by serpent222 (319 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm going to second GL vs. Batman. I think I also enjoyed the Suicide Squad vs. Resurrection Man more than I should have.

#9 Posted by Superguy0009e (2265 posts) - - Show Bio

Mecha Batman vs The Talons

#10 Posted by matchesmalone21 (8266 posts) - - Show Bio

@Superguy0009e: LOL and Agreed Batman vs Talons

#11 Posted by Guardiandevil83 (5217 posts) - - Show Bio

Superman vs Helspont. Superman vs GL, Batman and Flash. Midnighter vs Prince of Lies, Wonder Woman vs League, (Short but awesome) Wonder Girl and Titans vs Superboy. Supergirl vs Superman. Aquaman vs Black Manta. Black Manta vs Prisoner (Again, short but sweetnoug) MM vs Justice League (We really didn't see the fight..But Lee did the splash page and that was enough for my active imagination.)

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.