As you think, what comic book of DC can shortly close?

• 87 results
#1 Posted by KaraZorL (59 posts) - - Show Bio

I recently learned that the series of the Katana and Vibe are closed. As for your opinion, what kind of the comics will have the same fate?

#2 Edited by ScarletTanager (30 posts) - - Show Bio

#3 Edited by BeautifulTemptress (236 posts) - - Show Bio
#4 Posted by Vampire1 (42 posts) - - Show Bio

I think that DC will close comic about Larfleeze.

#5 Posted by Superwondy (134 posts) - - Show Bio

@scarlettanager: I agree.Produce this comic from the beginning was the most stupid decision DC.I think this comic will be closed on same number as comic about Katana.

#6 Posted by PapiNacho (2377 posts) - - Show Bio

Hmm much as I love Batman, the Dark Knight seems pretty redundant. I think the Movement is probably in the most danger thought, that and All-Star Western. Now I haven't read the former but I like the latter and I don't want them to get canceled, but if I had to bet well...

#7 Posted by WIshIWasSuperman (1351 posts) - - Show Bio

I thought Larfleeze was already confirmed as being a limited series?

#8 Posted by Eric8a92 (153 posts) - - Show Bio

Does anybody know how good Batman/Superman is doing in terms of sales?

#9 Posted by Extremis (3344 posts) - - Show Bio

Larfleeze

It ain't even connected to the other GL books.

#10 Posted by Paul2814 (105 posts) - - Show Bio

Larfleeze, The Movement, Talon... How does Stormwatch do? What's it like?

Nightwing if he gets killed off... But I can't see Kyle Higgins allowing that to happen lol

I'm not sure Harley Quinn would last that long.

#11 Edited by GuardianHuman (25 posts) - - Show Bio

Batman and Robin.

#12 Posted by JonKent (28 posts) - - Show Bio
#13 Edited by ChiSoxRox (235 posts) - - Show Bio

@eric8a92 said:

Does anybody know how good Batman/Superman is doing in terms of sales?

Fifth in sales so it's not going anywhere.

Here's the most recent monthly sales. Green Team has to go. Stormwatch is the lowest survivor and I'm amazed Batwing is still around.

#14 Edited by Paul2814 (105 posts) - - Show Bio

@chisoxrox: Green Team already confirmed as cancelled

#15 Posted by Lvenger (19320 posts) - - Show Bio

I'd LOVE nothing more than for this book to be cancelled but realistically, a book featuring DC's most prominent characters shunted together in a power couple with top creators and well known villains isn't going to be cancelled any time soon.

As for what will realistically be cancelled, Batwing and Stormwatch are dropping low on sales so that could definitely cause their cancellation. World's Finest and The Movement are other options. Maybe Talon too.

#16 Posted by ScarletTanager (30 posts) - - Show Bio

@lvenger: Maybe.But I do not doubt that this comic will be closed.

#17 Edited by Bruxae (13490 posts) - - Show Bio

Hopefully Red Lanterns soon.

#18 Edited by The_Tree (7284 posts) - - Show Bio

The Movement and Stormwatch. You're nuts if you think they're canceling Superman/Wonder Woman anytime soon.

#19 Posted by HelenaBortinelly (24 posts) - - Show Bio
#20 Posted by CrazyScarecrow (1249 posts) - - Show Bio

Larfleeze, Movement, and hopefully Dark Knight. While I love Batman it just seems to be another Batman book to attract more buyers getting into comics. Hell when I was getting back into comics it attracted me because it was Batman and Scarecrow.

I think Harley will do fine in sales. She has a HUGE fanbase.

#21 Edited by CuddleBear (1242 posts) - - Show Bio

@chisoxrox they going to cancel "the movement" too?

#22 Posted by akintoussaint (106 posts) - - Show Bio

@cuddlebear: Not yet.They're probably giving that one ai little more time because of the fact thats its written by Gail Simone

#23 Posted by ShadowSwordmaster (13697 posts) - - Show Bio

Larfleeze and the Dark Knight.

#24 Edited by SOG7dc (6993 posts) - - Show Bio
#25 Posted by KaraZorL (59 posts) - - Show Bio

@the_tree said:

The Movement and Stormwatch. You're nuts if you think they're canceling Superman/Wonder Woman anytime soon.

The word "shortly" I added by mistake.Slightly below the correct are virtually identical question.

#26 Posted by Knightfall225 (1988 posts) - - Show Bio

@bruxae: Red Lanterns has turned into a great comic series

#27 Edited by KillerFrost (33 posts) - - Show Bio

Superman\Wonder Woman, comic about Harley Quinn and Larfleeze.

#28 Edited by Catsnlynne (1020 posts) - - Show Bio

All the Batman and Batman related books.

#29 Posted by Xwraith (17316 posts) - - Show Bio

Green Arrow (the only DC book I read) sells about 21-22,000 a month. Is it in any danger of being cancelled?

#30 Posted by CrazyScarecrow (1249 posts) - - Show Bio

@xwraith: Doesn't look so. It is still selling good. 27th most bought comic from DC's line up of 52 comics.

#31 Posted by Bruxae (13490 posts) - - Show Bio

@bruxae: Red Lanterns has turned into a great comic series

What? No! Guy ruined the series and he still hasnt left. Unless in issue 24.. I havent read that yet though.

#32 Posted by Paul2814 (105 posts) - - Show Bio

@bruxae: He's on the cover for #27 I'm afraid

#33 Posted by Bruxae (13490 posts) - - Show Bio

@paul2814: Ugh.. I dont know why im still reading. Thanks for letting me know.

#34 Posted by Paul2814 (105 posts) - - Show Bio

@bruxae: I've been waiting to drop Red Lanterns & New Guardians after all the bloody tie ins.

#35 Posted by KeeperWorlds (22 posts) - - Show Bio
#36 Posted by Dud317 (289 posts) - - Show Bio

@wishiwassuperman: I wish I could "quote" from an iPad but I can't. I haven't heard anything about Larfleeze being limited. I enjoy the book, but it wouldn't hurt my feelings if my pull list was shortened by one on my behalf. Can anyone else comment?

Am I correct to think that Superman Unchained's fate is undetermined based on Snyder's and Lee's further evaluation of whether or not they will stay after issue 9?

#37 Posted by BlackRaven (39 posts) - - Show Bio
#38 Edited by Supegirl (23 posts) - - Show Bio

@dud317: They're same not stupid enough to close the best and most successful comic book. Although, DC has no logic.

#39 Posted by SeekerTruth (18 posts) - - Show Bio
#40 Posted by MaccyD (3965 posts) - - Show Bio
#41 Posted by MariaFirefox (28 posts) - - Show Bio
#42 Edited by JonKent (28 posts) - - Show Bio
#43 Posted by ArturoCalaKayVee (11376 posts) - - Show Bio
#44 Edited by TDK_1997 (14698 posts) - - Show Bio

The one in most danger is The Movement.Larfleeze as well and All-Star Western and probably Stormwatch.

#45 Posted by Seuss072498 (4 posts) - - Show Bio

Last I saw, Larfleeze was still in the top 100 in sales with over 20K... It's an good change-of-pace book I look forward to every month.

#46 Posted by KaraZorL (59 posts) - - Show Bio

@arturocalakayvee: First always interesting.DC usually closes comics in 8 or 12 issue.I have no doubt that this comic will not be an exception.

#47 Edited by kilowog52 (455 posts) - - Show Bio

Some ideas: The Movement, Talon, All-Star Western, Catwoman, Worlds' Finest. Stormwatch will probably be cancelled as well due to low sales. It has been pretty crappy, however, issue #24 got me really excited for the future of the series under Starlin. #25 comes out tomorrow. I'm guessing the only reason DC's keeping that series around is to have it prominently featured in the inevitable war with the Daemonites that has been brewing since the beginning of the new 52 in that title, as well as Superman, Demon Knights, Grifter, Voodoo, and more. This will probably happen after Starlin finishes his run. As good as Red Hood and the Outlaws is right now, I don't see that title lasting after Tynion leaves. And from what I hear the Batwoman series' success is its creative team and with them having left due to a disagreement with DC editorial, that series may take a huge blow.

#48 Posted by SuperLois (18 posts) - - Show Bio

Superman\Wonder Woman and JUSTICE LEAGUE 3000.

#49 Posted by 2cool4fun (1365 posts) - - Show Bio

Why do people keep spamming Superman/Wonder Woman that comic is awesome, and no is going to stop buying an awesome comic...

#50 Posted by deaditegonzo (3686 posts) - - Show Bio

Why do people keep spamming Superman/Wonder Woman that comic is awesome, and no is going to stop buying an awesome comic...

This. I think last figures I saw put it below only Batman and Justice League. The Wondy/Bat shippers are just going to have to deal :).

Also, why was Unchained doing so good? That is the most boring Superman comic ive ever read, and Wraith is a lame character.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.