Follow

DC Comics

Publisher »

Originally known as "National Publications", DC is a publisher of comic books featuring iconic characters and teams such as Superman, Batman, Wonder Woman, Green Lantern, the Justice League of America, and the Teen Titans, and is considered the originator of the American superhero genre. DC, along with rival Marvel Comics, is one of the "big two" American comic book publishers. DC Entertainment is a subsidiary of Warner Brothers and its parent company Warner Media.

Aquaman and The Others: Is it over?

jwalser3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By jwalser3

Is this series going to end on issue 8? Sales look pretty mediocre and actually remind me of how Katana's book started out. I also feel like the book is just going no where.

Thoughts?

JJ_Was_Here

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

@jwalser3: Yes. I do have thoughts. Your icon is epic. That is all.

Raw_Material

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 25

User Lists: 9

#3  Edited By Raw_Material

@jwalser3: They're just rumors as of right now. I'm pretty sure the title's gonna still go on for couple more story arcs before they cancel it, if they do.

primebonnick

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No idea could be though.

Avatar image for fallschirmjager
    Fallschirmjager

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 32

User Lists: 16

I don't know if its ending now, but it will eventually. It was never going to last.

kilowog52

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By kilowog52

Unless they recently stopped doing so, DC puts the words "FINAL ISSUE" somewhere on the solicitation for the final issue of any series they end. And none of their series had that caption in October, November, or December. Aquaman and the Others #8 comes out in December, so I'm assuming that it is not the last issue. I really want Justice League 3000 and Worlds' Finest to end.

jwalser3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

@kilowog52: Do you think it can make it can make it to issue 12? I just don't see it happening.

kilowog52

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jwalser3: It seems that lately DC has been giving their books more time before they cancel them. While toward the beginning of the New 52, things would routinely be cancelled with #8, it seems that now they are giving them at least twelve issues. Often more. I know Vibe and Katana both only got ten, but that seems to me to be what is irregular now.

SaintWildcard

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

User Lists: 12

The minute Batman shows up on the cover, then I will say it's almost over.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.