Follow

DC Comics

Publisher »

Originally known as "National Publications", DC is a publisher of comic books featuring iconic characters and teams such as Superman, Batman, Wonder Woman, Green Lantern, the Justice League of America, and the Teen Titans, and is considered the originator of the American superhero genre. DC, along with rival Marvel Comics, is one of the "big two" American comic book publishers. DC Entertainment is a subsidiary of Warner Brothers and its parent company Warner Media.

Aquaman and the others

Avatar image for therealdarkknight
    therealdarkknight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Just want people's opinion on this and how much of regular Aquaman I have to read to understand this. Thanks!!!

kilowog52

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By kilowog52

@therealdarkknight: I think this series is pretty good so far. I wouldn't know how much of the main Aquaman series you'd have to or want to read before this because I've read it all, but I don't think any of it is absolutely necessary. Maybe the arc with the others and that one fill-in issue, which I think was by Ostrander, which also had the Others, and that one annual, which I think was also by Ostrander which was also about the Others.

Avatar image for therealdarkknight
    therealdarkknight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kilowog52:

You're name is great haha! Thanks I read the first issue and it seemed pretty different so I think I'm fine. Thanks!

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.