Follow

DC Comics

Publisher »

Originally known as "National Publications", DC is a publisher of comic books featuring iconic characters and teams such as Superman, Batman, Wonder Woman, Green Lantern, the Justice League of America, and the Teen Titans, and is considered the originator of the American superhero genre. DC, along with rival Marvel Comics, is one of the "big two" American comic book publishers. DC Entertainment is a subsidiary of Warner Brothers and its parent company Warner Media.

Anyone have any DC Comics related dreams?

SuperAdam

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

So I always have weird dreams, where I can fly and walk through walls, like a ghost.

But one night, I had an even weirder dream. I dreamt I was Superboy, and I was flying through these huge machines, that looked like giant cell phones. And then I wanted to fly to space, so I did, but then I couldn't breathe and I almost died.

Share your DC Comics related dreams here.

Avatar image for deactivated-5edd330f57b65
    deactivated-5edd330f57b65

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Sometimes I dream I can do ridiculous stuff but never a DC character or a DC dream.

Avatar image for deactivated-5c901e667a76c
    deactivated-5c901e667a76c

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

None that I can remember.

danhimself

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

Yup...a lot actually...they're always about having Superman powers

DianaXKal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Not that I can remember. My dreams are often very mean to me :(

Avatar image for spideyivydaredevilfan26
    SpideyIvyDaredevilFan26

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 41

Actually, one of my Psycho Fan-Fic Stories (Where he attacks the Land developers gathering at the hotel) was inspired by a dream I had of it. And if I had a nickel for every dream I had were I was fighting/killing Batman with the help of Bane, Poison Ivy or Harley Quinn.

The_Titan_Lord

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

None actually

Jmarshmallow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Yeah! I have those all the time! But they always end the same....

For some reason, they always END....IN.....saving the day!

Jmarshmallow

CrazyScarecrow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 19

User Lists: 27

Where I was in a Robin costume and Bane was running through my house and killed my entire family. I was fighting Bane and then I noticed the bathroom door opened. My girlfriend was inside the bathroom. I shoved a Batarang in Bane's eye and went to the bathroom to help my girlfriend out. I took her down to my basement and hopped onto the computer. I typed in "Michael's", like the art store, and hit search and the computer zapped me and my girl away right as Bane was about to kill us. We ended up in the middle of Michael's and then we just started shopping for art supplies.

Needless to say it was a weird and fun dream.

MiniSaladFresh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I've had two;

In the first I was Nightwing and I had this crazy motorbike thing, and Batman sent me undercover at a costume party and I went as Robin. All of my friends were there too, and a few of them were dressed as Robin too. That's as much as I can remember.

The second one was a fever dream I had when I was sick, it was trippy as hell... I was Batman, but I'd been captured and tied to a table. There was this big laser thing above me, and when it shot me I got divided into different universes. A part of my body was Batman Beyond, another part was Flashpoint Batman, another part was Injustice Batman, and then I realised that my body occupying so many different universes at once was tearing me apart, and it hurt like hell.

So those are my DC comics dreams. Kinda weird... also I can't help but notice that all of the heroes I've been in those dreams have all been Dick Grayson at some point. Not sure if that's a coincidence or not. Maybe I really am Dick Grayson.

SuperAdam

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I've had two;

In the first I was Nightwing and I had this crazy motorbike thing, and Batman sent me undercover at a costume party and I went as Robin. All of my friends were there too, and a few of them were dressed as Robin too. That's as much as I can remember.

The second one was a fever dream I had when I was sick, it was trippy as hell... I was Batman, but I'd been captured and tied to a table. There was this big laser thing above me, and when it shot me I got divided into different universes. A part of my body was Batman Beyond, another part was Flashpoint Batman, another part was Injustice Batman, and then I realised that my body occupying so many different universes at once was tearing me apart, and it hurt like hell.

So those are my DC comics dreams. Kinda weird... also I can't help but notice that all of the heroes I've been in those dreams have all been Dick Grayson at some point. Not sure if that's a coincidence or not. Maybe I really am Dick Grayson.

Robin is the perfect disguise for Nightwing! Nobody would suspect a thing! lol

Also, that second dream is cool as heck! I'd definitely read that if it were a comicbook!

Bruxae

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

Once I dreamt I was a Kryptonian.

I used my heatvision on the highway, just killing everyone.

Avatar image for fallschirmjager
    Fallschirmjager

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 32

User Lists: 16

I can't even remember the last time I remembered a dream.

CrazyScarecrow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I had a dream where Batman moved in with my family. Batman ate dinner with us and all that crap. Then I went downstairs and to my surprise that family from that Honey Boo Boo show were down there. They were sitting on my couches and eating my Oreos. I go upstairs to get Batman to beat the crap out of them for eating my Oreos though that family ate him. It was weird though before me and Batman went in battle I got to wear the Robin suit again.

Squalleon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 7

#15  Edited By Squalleon

When I was way younger I repeatedly had the same nightmare were the Joker was shooting me in the head....and my name is not even Jason :P

Avatar image for marcosvergara14
    MarcosVergara14

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I had a nightmare after Blackest Night. I was being chased by Black Lantern Flash

deathstroke52

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#17  Edited By deathstroke52

I was being tortured by Roman Sionis, not fun.

LarryAshlynn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Batman was tapdancing in a blue dress just for me. In my defense I was running a pretty high fever.

PotatoLord

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

CrazyScarecrow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@potatolord: No, but I can make sure you're in my dreams.

timelord

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

@superadam:

I dreamed I killed a man then was sent to prison. Then I Nick Fury tried to recruit me for the Suicide Squad yes I know he's Marvel but it was my dream sue me. I declined as I did not want to kill again as it was self defense he kept pressuring me for what felt like months.

After some time had passed and my conditions in jail had gotten a lot worse I was busted out by Supergirl and Stargirl they revealed to me that I was actually undercover for the Justice Leauge United and I was planted there by the Martian Man Hunter who was the man who I thought I had killed but thanks to his Martian Powers he was alright. Then I woke up.

When your dosed up painkillers and antibiotics I tend to get very vivid dreams due to only sleeping two to three hours at a time tops.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.