Am not well-learned in the Batman lore

#1 Posted by mujiha (1 posts) - - Show Bio

So if someone could point me in the direction of a Batman arc or series that is good, really good I'll appreciate it. I just have a few parameters to be met.

1. Not too far back (I know Bruce Wayne has a son, he is dead now)

Actually I'll make it easier: What I know about Batman is the extent of the Arkham games, Under the Red Hood and TDK Returns. Anything of similar writing to those I think I will enjoy. Opinions please?

#2 Edited by Nightwing4 (360 posts) - - Show Bio

Batman: Hush, The Long Halloween, The Killing Joke and The Black Mirror are generally regarded as the staples of Batman comics. Snyder's Court of Owls arc, which came out last year, is good as well.

#3 Posted by mhanuroth (208 posts) - - Show Bio

batman year one

#4 Posted by Charetter115 (475 posts) - - Show Bio

Batman: Hush, The Long Halloween, The Killing Joke and The Black Mirror are generally regarded as the staples of Batman comics. Snyder's Court of Owls arc, which came out last year, is good as well.

#5 Edited by Arkhamc1tizen (2116 posts) - - Show Bio

this and batman return of bruce wayne and batman R.I.P

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.