Follow

DC Comics

Publisher »

Originally known as "National Publications", DC is a publisher of comic books featuring iconic characters and teams such as Superman, Batman, Wonder Woman, Green Lantern, the Justice League of America, and the Teen Titans, and is considered the originator of the American superhero genre. DC, along with rival Marvel Comics, is one of the "big two" American comic book publishers. DC Entertainment is a subsidiary of Warner Brothers and its parent company Warner Media.

After Beware the Batman?

2cool4fun

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 10

#1  Edited By 2cool4fun

Who would you like to have a show after beware the batman? Flash? Green Arrow, Superman, JL another shot at the Green Lantern universe? Or just some other hero.

Black_Claw

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 48

1. Superman

2. Wonder Woman (since DC's to damn cowardly to give her a movie, an animated series shouldn't be hard to do)

3. Justice League

4. Flash

5. Static (I know he already had a series, but I just miss the guy a lot)

RDClip

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

Superman should be getting another cartoon considering DC seems to be pushing him more now than they have been the last few years.

the_tree

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 14

#4  Edited By the_tree

After Man of Steel, Superman's past due for another animated series. I'd also like to see a Flash series, the Flash family and the Rogues would make for some good all-ages superhero fun.

joshmightbe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 13

Doesn't matter CN will kill it if it doesn't instantly apeal to 5 year olds.

Black_Claw

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Doesn't matter CN will kill it if it doesn't instantly apeal to 5 year olds.

Which is why DC needs to permanently put their shows on the hub if CN won't stop being assholes.

joshmightbe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 13

@black_claw: I honestly think if WB would allow a DC specific channel it would do well. They have everything they'd ever need for content. They could even show reruns of their old stuff like JLU and Smallville. They have hundreds of hours of content that there will always be an audience for along with thousands of adaptable properties that go way beyond just the super hero stuff. For Instance Vertigo's Sandman Mystery Theatre could make a great procedural type show. Its got adult stories that would translate great on Tv, though it would have to tone down on some things.

Black_Claw

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@black_claw: I honestly think if WB would allow a DC specific channel it would do well. They have everything they'd ever need for content. They could even show reruns of their old stuff like JLU and Smallville. They have hundreds of hours of content that there will always be an audience for along with thousands of adaptable properties that go way beyond just the super hero stuff. For Instance Vertigo's Sandman Mystery Theatre could make a great procedural type show. Its got adult stories that would translate great on Tv, though it would have to tone down on some things.

Now this sounds like an idea! Let CN keep their lowest common denominator comedies and have the quality stuff air on it's own channel.

Avatar image for deactivated-5c901e667a76c
    deactivated-5c901e667a76c

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

I would say Green Arrow (my favorite DC hero), but I'm not sure if having an animated and live-action show at the same time would work.

Avatar image for deranged_midget
    Deranged Midget

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 4

The Flash or Superman. As much as the Superman fan in me screams for an animated series, The Flash really deserves one.

the_comebacks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 51

Many of you guys have said this but they need to get their show off of Cartoon Network. Cartoon Network used to help support their shows but that time is over. They should be moved to Hub or CW or one of Warner Brothers other stations.

I would really like to see a hodge-podge of shows. I would love to see single episodes focused on different characters (like Question, Plastic Man, Shazam, etc.) Similar to JLU, but less organized.

I would like to see Flash and Green Arrow animated (but I they are on live action or are in production in live action right now).

I would like to see a Green Lantern non-cgi show. Question/Huntress and Blue Beetle (Jaime Reyes) would be cool to see as well.

akintoussaint

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Personally I like the DC nation Thunder and lighting and the Gemworld shorts to be made into shows.They were the two most popular shorts on that block and could be made into very successful shows.

l would also like a show about the YJ runaways.I know alot of people dont find them that interesting but they have potential.

the_comebacks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 51

l would also like a show about the YJ runaways.I know alot of people dont find them that interesting but they have potential.

^That sounds like it could be a creative show with a cult following. I would definitely watch.

Avatar image for deactivated-5d3f071d30d9f
    deactivated-5d3f071d30d9f

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

Something that showcase different hero/team which episode.

danhimself

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

1. Superman

2. Wonder Woman (since DC's to damn cowardly to give her a movie, an animated series shouldn't be hard to do)

3. Justice League

4. Flash

Gal Gadot has signed on for 3 Wonder Woman movies

RustyRoy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Flash.

2cool4fun

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@black_claw said:

1. Superman

3. Justice League

4. Flash

Yeah, Superman vs Batman, Justice League & Justice League 2

SupBatz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

Bringing back Young Justice (even if it were a rebooted version) would be my top pick. On TV, a team dynamic is infinitely more interesting than a show focusing on just one hero and his/her small supporting cast. Also, lose the cheap CGI.

But whenever Beware the Batman is cancelled (it's bound to happen), I think the best move is to leave CN. Bring DC cartoons to a network with less narrow vision. The Hub is generally referenced as an ideal network. I think that'd work just fine.

danhimself

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@danhimself said:

@black_claw said:

1. Superman

3. Justice League

4. Flash

Yeah, Superman vs Batman, Justice League & Justice League 2

nope...Superman vs. Batman, Justice League and a solo Wonder Woman film

http://www.newsarama.com/20128-report-gal-gadot-s-3-picture-deal-includes-justice-league-wonder-woman-solo-film.html

2cool4fun

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@danhimself: Hey Dan, do you have a steam account, your name sounds kind of familiar ( surprised I didn't notice it earlier )

danhimself

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@danhimself: Hey Dan, do you have a steam account, your name sounds kind of familiar ( surprised I didn't notice it earlier )

nope not me

Cutter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By Cutter

Justice League, Green Lantern Corps, and Flash....

Avatar image for martianmanhunterisbetterthancy
    MartianManhunterIsBetterThanCyborg

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Wonder Woman, Flash and a new Superman series. Then maybe an Aquaman show and a Smallville-like show focusing on J'onn's path to becoming Martian Manhunter and his travels across the universe.

I'd have Wonder Woman be on Nick to try and capture the Legend of Korra audience. The MMH show can go on the Hub. The rest would work on Hub or CartoonNetwork.

Superguy1591

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

Just no more Batman series. In the last 20 years we've had BTAS, The new adventures of Batman and Robin, Batman Beyond, The Batman, Batman Brave and Bold and Beware the Batman...

We get it, people like Batman, now do something new!

Black_Claw

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

batmannflash

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 30

I would say bring back Young Justice lol.

But if not, a Flash series would be amazing.

If we could get one for WW, Aquaman, or Supes, I'll be happy too.

El_Taza

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Wonder Woman or Flash but please no CGI!

tigerkaya

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Another Batman cartoon please! Just kidding but seriously DC will probably do another Batman related cartoon so your kinda screwed.

BlackRobin195

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I think Flash is long overdue for an animated series. He's got the supporting characters (Iris, Wally, etc) and he's got a big enough rogues gallery. Superman is also in need of a new animated series.

Avatar image for ultrastarkiller
    ULTRAstarkiller

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 18

Flash, Gl new season

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.