A Reverse version of Marvel's Strategy of a Justice League Movie

#1 Posted by Onemoreposter (3876 posts) - - Show Bio

How cool would it be if instead of Nick Fury going around gathering up heroes, you had a different mysterious bald man going around at the end of DC film's gathering up villains? Imagine: Captain Cold is sitting in his high security cell in Central City. A bald man in a fancy white suit with a purple vest and green tie approaches, his face hidden in shadow

Mystery Man-"You did well, but not well enough. It will never be enough. Not like this"

Cold stairs at the floor blankly

Mystery Man-"You will never be fast enough on your own. Mr Allen will always be faster."

Cold's head perks up-"Al...Allen?"

Mystery Man-"I intend to build a Legion of people like you and me Mr Snart. Together we could be unstoppable. Together, we could show these "heroes" doom."

Cold rises to his feat and walks to the glass wall of his cell," Who are you?"

A menacing grin slowly stretches across the mystery figures face.

So? What do you guys think? Is that biting off Avenger's style too much? I would love to see the Legion of Doom in a JLA sequel and I think this would be a great way to go about it

#2 Edited by Marco_Kidd (365 posts) - - Show Bio

If they do make a justice league movie, they have to try hard to make it not come off as an Avengers rip-off. With that being said a post credits recruitment scene would never happen and if it did it would be just that, a complete rip-off of The Avengers, even if it is with the villains instead.

#3 Posted by FlashKnight (448 posts) - - Show Bio

That would make sense in the DC universe IMO if you want to do these type of scenes at all, since I feel like the heroes of DC are a bit more independent than the Marvel group. For instance, I can't see Batman getting bossed around by Nick Fury.

#4 Posted by GodDamnIronMan (1553 posts) - - Show Bio

@FlashKnight said:

That would make sense in the DC universe IMO if you want to do these type of scenes at all, since I feel like the heroes of DC are a bit more independent than the Marvel group. For instance, I can't see Batman getting bossed around by Nick Fury.

Actually I believe it can be done.

They can make Batman be the initialize the JLA, but definitely not Nolan's style Batman...Batman is always the man who thinks few more steps than the others, He probably see what's big is coming...he realize that he can't pull this off alone, so he needs to unite other superheroes together.

#5 Posted by FlashKnight (448 posts) - - Show Bio

@GodDamnIronMan said:

@FlashKnight said:

Actually I believe it can be done.

They can make Batman be the initialize the JLA, but definitely not Nolan's style Batman...Batman is always the man who thinks few more steps than the others, He probably see what's big is coming...he realize that he can't pull this off alone, so he needs to unite other superheroes together.

Ya that would be cool and totally in line with the Batman character. He wouldn't need a 3rd party to get the JLA ready he would just do it himself.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.