User Reviews
2 (1)
1 (0)

3.25 stars 3.25/5 Stars Average score of 2 user reviews

The Strangest Riddler Story 0

Anyone who can see my profile picture knows I am a fan of the Riddler. I love his crimes, his technique, and his very Only the first of many... character. When I bought the individual issues that are contained in this volume set, I thought: "cool, a three parter staring batman and the Riddler! what more could you ask for?" Well, for starters the Riddler. needless to say this was not what I expected it to be like.The Riddler is so out of character in these issues! its annoying. I have no idea w...

"The Hangman" in the Dark Knight in this Dark City 0

Finally Peter Milligan's Batman stories get some love.  Both wonderfully selected stories to be collected in this "100-page spectacular".  This reprint collection makes a nice mature pick-up read for those who like the darker and more adult Batman stories, while I must stress this is recommended reading material to understand Grant Morrison's Batman run, since both men are friends and it is likely Morrison read these stories when researching, you can see some of the influence of Milligan's run o...