Follow

DC Animated Universe

Concept » DC Animated Universe appears in 872 issues.

The animated adaptation of the DC Comics universe, created by Bruce Timm and Paul Dini.

Justice League Unlimited Last Episode

warlock360

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#1  Edited By warlock360

Post Deleted.

Nighthunter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 4

#2  Edited By Nighthunter

a great ending for a great series

warlock360

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By warlock360

yeah

Deathscythe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#4  Edited By Deathscythe

The series deserved to go on for a few more years. It was a great animated series and it really set the standards for Superhero cartoons. It's unfortunate to say, but I doubt there will be any animated series from either DC or Marvel that could match the brilliance and quality of Justice League/ Justice League Unlimited, for a long time to come.

Nighthunter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 4

#5  Edited By Nighthunter

Deathscythe says:

"The series deserved to go on for a few more years. It was a great animated series and it really set the standards for Superhero cartoons. It's unfortunate to say, but I doubt there will be any animated series from either DC or Marvel that could match the brilliance and quality of Justice League/ Justice League Unlimited, for a long time to come. "

welcome to the vine

well teen titans was great, maybe if they hadn't do it to childs it could have been just a little less good than the JLU series

But that's just a thought lol

Deathscythe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Deathscythe

Thanks Nighthunter, but I'm not really new. :P

What little episodes I did watch of the Teen Titans I enjoyed, but I agree with you they should have done it with the adult version of the characters (although they would probably need to downplay Kory's costume because it's a little risque, but who cares she's supposed to be a sex symbol!)

Maybe we'll get our wish. But it seems people really liked the kiddie versions of the Titans because now they're coming out with "Tiny Titans" as a comic and they're adorable to say the least.

Colt Python, Cartoon Network hasn't been the same for years now. Anyone remember when Toonami just came on and they actually had some good shows on it?

LexiCat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#7  Edited By LexiCat

Deathscythe says:

"Thanks Nighthunter, but I'm not really new. :P What little episodes I did watch of the Teen Titans I enjoyed, but I agree with you they should have done it with the adult version of the characters (although they would probably need to downplay Kory's costume because it's a little risque, but who cares she's supposed to be a sex symbol!) Maybe we'll get our wish. But it seems people really liked the kiddie versions of the Titans because now they're coming out with "Tiny Titans" as a comic and they're adorable to say the least. Colt Python, Cartoon Network hasn't been the same for years now. Anyone remember when Toonami just came on and they actually had some good shows on it?"

Remembers Toonami very well.. One of the best things to watch during the afternoons once you got home from school. They had some really great Anime shows on there, but for some reason, it just went downhill.. Too much "Kiddie" anime and not enough of the quality series. Adult Swim will run a few good ones, but they're on at 1am-2am in the morning! Yeah.. like I'm up at that hour.

COALESCE

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By COALESCE

i also think the series should have gone on for a few more years...

Shaper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Shaper

I liked JLU it was an awesome series. So, was the Teen titans. I like the teen titans later on but the beginning wasn't that great. Both shows should have continued on longer.

Apparition

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Apparition

Colt Python says:

"I'm kind of mad this show doesn't come on anymore.Cartoon Network hasn't been the same without it and Teen Titans."

the reruns come on every night on boomerang

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By King_Saturn

Apparition says:

"Colt Python says:
    "I'm kind of mad this show doesn't come on anymore.Cartoon Network hasn't been the same without it and Teen Titans."
    the reruns come on every night on boomerang"

Damn. I dont get Boomerang on my Satelite

Onyx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#12  Edited By Onyx

TEEN TITANS and JUSTICE LEAGUE were a nice one two combo. I remeber when they ran double Teen Titans, The Batman, and a new Justice League ..that was the good stuff.

I think Titans got better towards the end when they opened up the guest stars and roster. and Justice League really took off after Starcrossed.

It's funny, like the first 2 seasons played out like they wrote a Justice League cartoon, after Starcrossed it all changed to a more adult show with the themes and sub plots

I thought the last season was rushed, like they used all their ammo on the Cadmus season. still a tremendous show, still watch it from time to time with my kids on DVD

Lady L

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

#13  Edited By Lady L
    Shaper said:
    "

I liked JLU it was an awesome series. So, was the Teen titans. I like the teen titans later on but the beginning wasn't that great. Both shows should have continued on longer.

"

i agree but not with the teen titans cuz i love them a lot and upset that it ended the jlu was a great season n seriers it should have continued
    Avatar image for the_human_juggernaut
    the human Juggernaut

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

why did they end JLU?

Avatar image for higher_evolutionary
    higher_evolutionary

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

bump

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.