Since X-treme X-men has ended....

#1 Posted by charlieboy (7160 posts) - - Show Bio

What do you think Dazz will be up to? Rejoin the X-men? Tell me your theories or what you would like to see.

#2 Posted by Cobalion (188 posts) - - Show Bio

I was unhappy about X-treme getting cancelled, there was alot more to do.
She narrowly avoided the events of AvX, so with the way things are unfolding, like more mutant children, the younger selves of the first 5 (Cyclops, Jean, Iceman, Beast Angel), Cyclops more of a wanker, Emma Frost with no telepathy and the phoenix 5 and Cyclops killing Xavier. Ali has missed out quite a bit since Xtreme Xmen.
I love her, and I bet she will join Fearless defenders sometime down the track. I would like that alot. IShe needs to get used more!

#3 Edited by TheGreyOutcastX (2051 posts) - - Show Bio

She is gonna play a role as in Uncanny X-Men. It gonna involve her and SHIELD. It was already confirmed by Lowe.

#4 Posted by Perfect 10 (1061 posts) - - Show Bio

well after that little talk with cyclops when she came back to 616 in that one issue i was hoping that she would join cyclops team and YES she will be in uncanny x-men as of issue 6. so excited. i know she is working with shield but still that wont last long, she will eventually end up with the uncanny team. dazzler, agent of shield. my girl is BACK!

#5 Edited by JonSmith (3996 posts) - - Show Bio

She's joining SHIELD to spy/gather intel on Cyclops' school.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.