New costume?

#1 Posted by Charmix (11958 posts) - - Show Bio

It looks much even fact horrible then the previous one as well -___- shame, now Molly really does have a reason to confuse her and Dagger.

#2 Posted by EnSabahNurX (2313 posts) - - Show Bio

O_O what's with the crotch sun/star/explosion? 

#3 Posted by TheCrowbar (4286 posts) - - Show Bio

That second star is a little inappropriate...

#4 Posted by Wise Son (1772 posts) - - Show Bio
Loving the crotch 'splosion.
#5 Posted by iLLituracy (13537 posts) - - Show Bio

LOL.

#6 Posted by Charmix (11958 posts) - - Show Bio
@Wise Son said:
Loving the crotch 'splosion.
...... Ooh, I got it ;] LMAO
#7 Posted by CellphoneGirl (18826 posts) - - Show Bio

It  kinda reminds me of Moonstone's costume lol and that crotch part. WOW lol

#8 Posted by Thunderscream (1809 posts) - - Show Bio

!!! Why do they insist on that freaking crotchstar!!??? It looks like she has a flaming yellow bush!

#9 Posted by xerox_kitty (15762 posts) - - Show Bio

The light burst indicating where her crotch is, isn't anything new...

Uncanny 528

It seems that her costume has evolved a little, the colouring has changed a little since then...

So now she's gained a Power Girl hole. It's not that big a deal, really :p

#10 Posted by PowerHerc (81637 posts) - - Show Bio

I'd like her to go back to her original costume.

#11 Posted by Shadowdoggy (3815 posts) - - Show Bio

yeah, I don't get the glowing crotch

but I love Dazzler regardless

she can have a shiny v jay if she wants to

#12 Posted by fodigg (6146 posts) - - Show Bio
@xerox-kitty said:

The light burst indicating where her crotch is, isn't anything new...

Uncanny 528

It seems that her costume has evolved a little, the colouring has changed a little since then...

So now she's gained a Power Girl hole. It's not that big a deal, really :p

I like this one better.
#13 Posted by One_Eye (783 posts) - - Show Bio

I'd rather her just wear the standard X-Men training garb and New Mutants costumes. I've a fondness for team looks.:)

#14 Posted by frogjitsu (478 posts) - - Show Bio

They should just use a costume similar to her Age of X one. It's by far the best one she's used recently.

Age of X: Eclipse & Dazzler

The crotch star burst is just horrendous.

#15 Posted by Hatutzeraze (269 posts) - - Show Bio

If she ain't disco, she ain't Dazzler. I don't really see any point to her if she doesn't embrace that. She's just another boring mutant otherwise.

#16 Posted by bansheesonicscream (119 posts) - - Show Bio

when I see the scan I thought it was Moonstone or Dagger

#17 Posted by PhoenixoftheTides (3451 posts) - - Show Bio

@Hatutzeraze said:

If she ain't disco, she ain't Dazzler. I don't really see any point to her if she doesn't embrace that. She's just another boring mutant otherwise.

If she embraces being a disco queen, she goes from being 23-25ish ICly to being in her 40-50s, which has always been a problem for this character. Time doesn't move forward for most people in the Marvel Universe.

#18 Posted by Hatutzeraze (269 posts) - - Show Bio

@PhoenixoftheTides said:

@Hatutzeraze said:

If she embraces being a disco queen, she goes from being 23-25ish ICly to being in her 40-50s, which has always been a problem for this character. Time doesn't move forward for most people in the Marvel Universe.

That's easy enough to fix. Just have Dazzler be a retro-afficionado in terms of style.

Her whole point is that dumb, fad-driven gimmick. Embrace it!

I can't imagine a stupider comic character than a Dazzler without the disco get-up. It would be like Spider-Man wearing an albatross on his chest instead of a spider.

#19 Posted by PhoenixoftheTides (3451 posts) - - Show Bio

@Hatutzeraze said:

@PhoenixoftheTides said:

@Hatutzeraze said:

That's easy enough to fix. Just have Dazzler be a retro-afficionado in terms of style.

Her whole point is that dumb, fad-driven gimmick. Embrace it!

I can't imagine a stupider comic character than a Dazzler without the disco get-up. It would be like Spider-Man wearing an albatross on his chest instead of a spider.

Hmmm interesting take on it. Might as well embrace the potential for her to be a hipster musician! I like your idea - she could be similar to a Lady Gaga; dipping into past styles for ideas even though she is a modern woman.

#20 Posted by fodigg (6146 posts) - - Show Bio

@frogjitsu said:

They should just use a costume similar to her Age of X one. It's by far the best one she's used recently.

Age of X: Eclipse & Dazzler

The crotch star burst is just horrendous.

Hey. Crotch-splosion for life. All X-Men should be required to sport the crotch-splosion. They should be called the C-S-Men instead.

#21 Posted by Teerack (5401 posts) - - Show Bio

I remember seeing the exploding crotch suit and thinking it was awesome, but then it didn't exist anywhere outside that page. /sad day.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.