i'm geeking out [=

#1 Posted by pixelized (62883 posts) - - Show Bio

What's this from

caption
caption
caption
caption

#2 Posted by Last_Guardian (28031 posts) - - Show Bio

most likely the original X-Men animated series that appeared in the 90s..

i say that cause of the jetix logo on the bottom...the show im talking about airs on that station now...so yeah..its likely...

#3 Edited by pixelized (62883 posts) - - Show Bio
Obi Wan Kenobi! said:
"most likely the original X-Men animated series that appeared in the 90s..

i say that cause of the jetix logo on the bottom...the show im talking about airs on that station now...so yeah..its likely..."
no she had shorter darker hair back then
caption

maybe wolvie and the x-men
#4 Posted by Last_Guardian (28031 posts) - - Show Bio
pixelized said:
"Obi Wan Kenobi! said:
"most likely the original X-Men animated series that appeared in the 90s..

i say that cause of the jetix logo on the bottom...the show im talking about airs on that station now...so yeah..its likely..."
no she had shorter darker hair back then
caption

maybe wolvie and the x-men
maybe..idk then...lol
#5 Posted by Kiara_Sullivan (30075 posts) - - Show Bio

I'd say Wolverine and the X-Men. Thats the only other series I know of with her in it. I'll look for some vid clips online

#6 Posted by Last_Guardian (28031 posts) - - Show Bio

ok i looked it up...lol

dazzler also appeared ina  pilot of a cartoon called "Pryde and the X-Men"..int his cartoon her powers were greatly exaggerated....could be that...

with Professor Xavier explaining that she had the ability to transform sound into "powerful bolts of light."

#7 Edited by pixelized (62883 posts) - - Show Bio
Obi Wan Kenobi! said:
"ok i looked it up...lol

dazzler also appeared ina  pilot of a cartoon called "Pryde and the X-Men"..int his cartoon her powers were greatly exaggerated....could be that...

with Professor Xavier explaining that she had the ability to transform sound into "powerful bolts of light.""
pryde of the x-men was back in the 80's i believe
i have it on VHS and that is not it. lol
and she wore her blue outfit in that one with the brown jacket
#8 Posted by pixelized (62883 posts) - - Show Bio
Obi Wan Kenobi! said:
"yeah.its pryde and the x-men...lol..i win..."
you loose
#9 Posted by Last_Guardian (28031 posts) - - Show Bio
pixelized said:
"Obi Wan Kenobi! said:
"ok i looked it up...lol

with Professor Xavier explaining that she had the ability to transform sound into "powerful bolts of light.""
pryde of the x-men was back in the 80's i believe
i have it on VHS and that is not it. lol
"
damn...well the only one left is wolverine and the x-men then... :( i lose..
#10 Posted by pixelized (62883 posts) - - Show Bio

Probably

fingers crossed!
#11 Posted by Kiara_Sullivan (30075 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm looking at Wolverine and the X-men right now... The animation looks similar... Not sure though sense the pictures above are kinda like faded out if that makes sense. Wolvie and X is much brighter.

#12 Posted by pixelized (62883 posts) - - Show Bio

i think it's WatXM....according to wiki she appears in a few eps

#13 Posted by Kiara_Sullivan (30075 posts) - - Show Bio

yeah she does. I dont know if its one of the episodes I'm watching though.

#14 Posted by Kiara_Sullivan (30075 posts) - - Show Bio
#15 Posted by pixelized (62883 posts) - - Show Bio

which ep are you watching?

#16 Posted by Kiara_Sullivan (30075 posts) - - Show Bio

Hindsight. thats the only ones they have -__- I checked on Surf the channel they dont have it either.. So I'm going to try a few more sites.

#17 Posted by pixelized (62883 posts) - - Show Bio

oh yeah, i've already watched those 2. i don't think she comes in till around episode 6-ish

#18 Posted by Kiara_Sullivan (30075 posts) - - Show Bio

So far everything I have checked all like back to Hindsight. I'll look more later. Going to try and get some more sleep.

#19 Posted by pixelized (62883 posts) - - Show Bio

and i as well

#20 Posted by XXXExtinctionXXX (23 posts) - - Show Bio

The sucky art style is for wolverine's XMen.

#21 Posted by pixelized (62883 posts) - - Show Bio

it was just a cameo/ How disappointing.

#22 Posted by HeroineAddict (68 posts) - - Show Bio

It is WATX.  Ali also appeared in Pryde Of The X-Men, a cameo and an actual role in the 90's X-Men that appeared on Fox . And she even had a cameo, sort of, in Spider-Man and his Amazing Friends.  "She" was a display in a costume shop window. 
#23 Posted by xerox_kitty (15762 posts) - - Show Bio

Awwww, and a resounding 'Welcome to ComicVine!' my friend!   

Here's a friendly tip, when a topic hasn't been touched for 12 months, it generally means that the question has been answered.   

It was a disappointment that Dazzler was resigned to a mute cameo role, but it was still fun to see her at her Disco best :)  Here's hoping she'll get to sing (if not speak) in season 2!

#24 Posted by sora_thekey (8185 posts) - - Show Bio

@xerox-kitty
said:
"Awwww, and a resounding 'Welcome to ComicVine!' my friend!    Here's a friendly tip, when a topic hasn't been touched for 12 months, it generally means that the question has been answered.    It was a disappointment that Dazzler was resigned to a mute cameo role, but it was still fun to see her at her Disco best :)  Here's hoping she'll get to sing (if not speak) in season 2! "

Yeah when I saw this scene I was excited to see more of her...  

oh yeah @HeroineAddict: welcome to the Vine... Listen to Xerox-kitty.... very wise!

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.