Dazzler to have a big role in 'Mutants Vs. Vampires'

#1 Posted by Baddamdog (2222 posts) - - Show Bio

Newly named Senior Vice President, Creator & Content Development of Marvel Entertainment  ,  C.B. Cebulski, stated in an interview on CBR, that: 

Good news announced for adoring fans of X-Men’s resident diva Dazzler, as it sounds like the songstress will be making a comeback in the X-books. “If you’re a Dazzler fan, check out ‘Mutants vs. Vampires’.” said Cebulski.     

I'm personally very excited! More Psylocke and Dazzler moments please!! 

#2 Posted by HeroineAddict (68 posts) - - Show Bio

I'll believe it when I see it.  I've been disappointed before. 
#3 Posted by BloodyFlix (30 posts) - - Show Bio
@Baddamdog: 

That would be awesome! I'm with you on Psylocke and Dazzler too. My only problem is that I prefer the old school Psylocke over asian ninja Psylocke. Would have loved if this recent storyline resulted in her being restored to her old body. The "Outback" X-men were always my favorite!
#4 Posted by Duncan (11326 posts) - - Show Bio

She is still alive?

#5 Posted by Green Skin (2932 posts) - - Show Bio

SWEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEET!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Dazzler is badass.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.