Dazzler in X-Men: First Class Sequel Petition

#1 Edited by CellphoneGirl (18853 posts) - - Show Bio
#2 Posted by fodigg (6146 posts) - - Show Bio

Yay Dazzler, boo Avril.

#3 Posted by HeroineAddict (68 posts) - - Show Bio

The character of Dazzler, yes.  But I want an ACTRESS to play her not a singer.
#4 Posted by CellphoneGirl (18853 posts) - - Show Bio
@fodigg@HeroineAddict: I updated the post with another petition i made :]
#5 Posted by Octagon Freak (11158 posts) - - Show Bio

Hmm, I thought the sequel to Xmen First Class was the first Xmen movie... Are they making another prequel?

#6 Posted by CellphoneGirl (18853 posts) - - Show Bio
@Octagon Freak: That's what i've been hearing. 
#7 Posted by Shadowdoggy (3815 posts) - - Show Bio

YES to Dazzler!!!!

?????? to Avril Lavigne

#8 Posted by Mercy_ (92684 posts) - - Show Bio

@Octagon Freak said:

Hmm, I thought the sequel to Xmen First Class was the first Xmen movie... Are they making another prequel?

Prequel Sequel @_@

#9 Posted by fesak (7045 posts) - - Show Bio
>  Avril Lavigne

#10 Posted by pixelized (62882 posts) - - Show Bio

AVRIL LAVIGNE? What the hell; not her song, the actual "my mind can not process what I just experienced" expression

I'd Vote for Amanda Seyfried (Mean Girls, Mama Mia) for my Allison Blaire.

#11 Posted by CellphoneGirl (18853 posts) - - Show Bio
@pixelized: I didn't even think of her! She would be good.
#12 Posted by Dakens son (433 posts) - - Show Bio

Dazzler played by Avril lavigne? oooh come on!!!!not that skinny ugly turd!
I preffer Pink,atleast she's sexy!

#13 Posted by TheCrowbar (4286 posts) - - Show Bio

Does the cast need to get bigger? We barely had any screen time for Havoc and Banshee not to mention Azazel and Senor Hurricane.

#14 Posted by Edamame (28080 posts) - - Show Bio
@TheCrowbar said:
Does the cast need to get bigger? We barely had any screen time for Havoc and Banshee not to mention Azazel and Senor Hurricane.
Exactly. LOL
Besides, I believe the director stated that he would only add one new character to the sequel, if it gets made. 
#15 Posted by jubilee042 (1353 posts) - - Show Bio

she could fit perfectly  in the 60's  as a teen dico sensation but no to avril lavigne

#16 Posted by redleigh86 (562 posts) - - Show Bio

@jubilee042: except Disco wasn't really popular until the 70s, so unless they skip ahead a decade, she'd be very out of place.

@xxCellPhoneGirlxx: while I'd love to see Dazzler in an X-Men movie, I really don't think X-Men: First Class is the movie for her to be in. They've been saying the sequel will likely surround the events around the assassination of JFK, which was late 1963. Even if the film goes beyond that year (and it's unlikely it'll go too far, since they want to keep most of the main cast), Dazzler would be so incredibly out of place. Disco, 80s pop, late 90s pop, modern pop (Lady Gaga-esque), would be the best fits for her character. Anything else would just be weird as hell, and she'd be about as useful as Gambit was in X-Men Origins: Wolverine :/

Also, Avril Lavigne? Seriously? lmao...

I think you mean someone more like:

#17 Posted by PhoenixoftheTides (3526 posts) - - Show Bio

Hmmm. While Dazzler could definitely work as part of the '60s disco scene in a First Class sequel, I'd go with an actress like Amanda Seyfried over Avril Lavigne. She could lip sync during any performance scenes.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.