Celine Dion as Dazzler... What do you think?

#1 Posted by jhazzroucher (15230 posts) - - Show Bio

We all know that Dazzler is an entertainer. So I was thinking who could play as her?

Talking about blonde hair, I thought of Celine. Celine has one of the most powerful voices in the world.

Celine Dion can dance too.

She can be serious...

She can be wild...

She is an awesome all-around entertainer just like Dazzler.

so what do you think?

#2 Posted by Avenging-X-Bolt (12592 posts) - - Show Bio

Bo. Because she's old as dirt

#3 Posted by Backflip (2256 posts) - - Show Bio

I honestly worry about what goes through your head....

#4 Posted by Imagine_Man15 (1801 posts) - - Show Bio

I know almost nothing about Celine Dion, but from what I'm seeing I guess it could maybe work

#5 Posted by AssertingValor (5382 posts) - - Show Bio

sure i guess

#6 Posted by jhazzroucher (15230 posts) - - Show Bio

@Imagine_Man15 said:

I know almost nothing about Celine Dion, but from what I'm seeing I guess it could maybe work

Thanks. : )

#7 Posted by kid Apollo (709 posts) - - Show Bio

im Canadian and cant stand her, i can only imagine how the rest of the world will react

#8 Posted by Pwok21 (2249 posts) - - Show Bio

STOP IT.

YOU KNOW NOTHING OF WHICH YOU SPEAK OF.

#9 Posted by White Mage (18740 posts) - - Show Bio

I would pay money to see her royally butcher this role and this character

#10 Posted by ComicMan24 (147042 posts) - - Show Bio

No. She just doesn't say Dazzler to me.

#11 Posted by John Valentine (16307 posts) - - Show Bio

No.

#12 Posted by davelecave (1113 posts) - - Show Bio

As a Canadian AND Quebecker, I have to say that I NEVER want to see her ANYWHERE EVER AGAIN under ANY CIRCUMSTANCES.

She is the worst. Just truly awful.

#13 Posted by OmgOmgWtfWtf (6954 posts) - - Show Bio

My aunt forced me to see her in Las Vegas with her...She is way too old to fit the role of dazzler and her music doesn't exactly help either lol. Like the Titanic, she was a one hit wonder.

#14 Edited by Teerack (5423 posts) - - Show Bio

Ya Dazzler is way younger then her, so I think it's a horrible choice. If they wanted to put her in a movie they should go with the leading lady from Rock of Ages.

Julianne Hough

#15 Posted by Vance Astro (91123 posts) - - Show Bio

Old ass woman as young hot superheroine...no thanks.

#16 Posted by shuurin (14 posts) - - Show Bio

Yeah... Celine Dion is not only a mature woman, but she *looks* mature and also has a fairly noticeable accent. Plus, has she done any acting? Scarlet Johansson (the right age group and she can apparently sing), Milla Jovovich (looks very youthful, has action movie chops, and a nice voice), and Rosario Dawson (would be a new take on the character visually, but also a talented actress that sings) would be better choices.

#17 Posted by papad1992 (6822 posts) - - Show Bio

@jhazzroucher: U worry me! Great now I feel like watching the Titanic!

#18 Posted by evilvegeta74 (4521 posts) - - Show Bio

#19 Posted by scuzz2.0 (273 posts) - - Show Bio

@Teerack: Excellent choice! I had to Google her but she would be perfect. sooo hot.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.