Can Dazzler fly?

#1 Posted by Power NeXus (9899 posts) - - Show Bio

Her bio says she can, but I've never seen her do it. 
Does anybody have scans of Dazzler flying?
#2 Posted by Green Skin (2932 posts) - - Show Bio

I've never seen her fly, but I have seen her not fly when flying would have been very handy. 

#3 Posted by pixelized (62882 posts) - - Show Bio
#4 Posted by extrememage (184 posts) - - Show Bio

does she not like propel herself by blasting the light energy on the ground 

she did somethin like that in one of the first issues of xcalibur 

#5 Posted by xerox_kitty (15762 posts) - - Show Bio

Yup.  So that would give her lift, in the same way a shuttle has thrust as it takes off.  However, she's then got to stabilise herself in flight and prepare for landing.  As she needs to propel via finger blasts then she has no means of carrying anyone either :p
#6 Posted by Precise (22886 posts) - - Show Bio
@xerox-kitty said:
" Yup.  So that would give her lift, in the same way a shuttle has thrust as it takes off.  However, she's then got to stabilise herself in flight and prepare for landing.  As she needs to propel via finger blasts then she has no means of carrying anyone either :p "
Wel she did carry Nocturne once in the air, but that was more like gliding then actual flying.
#7 Posted by xerox_kitty (15762 posts) - - Show Bio
@Precise: Sounds kinda awkward having to carry someone with her limited flight... still, the idea of Dazzler as a flier sounds weird until you actually see it :)
#8 Posted by Precise (22886 posts) - - Show Bio
@xerox-kitty: Hm.. I looked it up but it seems I was mistaken. It's more like falling xP

#9 Posted by xerox_kitty (15762 posts) - - Show Bio
@Precise: Oh I dunno, there's light coming from under her feet & arm... maybe it was flashy floating down? 

(Gawd, the art from that was BAD!!!)
#10 Posted by Precise (22886 posts) - - Show Bio
@xerox-kitty: Could be, it's still a little vague though. 

And yes! the art is terrible. I still can't get over Dazzler with short pink hair ugh.. Plus all the guys looked the same in that arc, try comparing Pete Wisdom with the Black Knight. It's the same as Greg Land :p
#11 Posted by xerox_kitty (15762 posts) - - Show Bio

Don't... you'll give me nightmares :p

#12 Posted by Charmix (11958 posts) - - Show Bio

She levitated herself in Ultimate X-men :)

#13 Posted by cmkphoenixfan1 (95 posts) - - Show Bio

I think dazzler can levitate but not fly...
#14 Posted by Airhead (65 posts) - - Show Bio

im guessing in the pic above she used the sound as somewhat like a solid energy construct 
#15 Posted by Kamionero111 (10 posts) - - Show Bio

She flew in ultimate, i think thats where here power description comes from

#16 Posted by pixelized (62882 posts) - - Show Bio

#17 Posted by DazzlerStar (3 posts) - - Show Bio

She is able to fly! Still Longshot very much was surprised, when has seen its flying

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.