Follow

Dazzler

Character » Dazzler appears in 2688 issues.

A mutant with the ability to transduce sound into light, which often forces her into reluctant superheroism. She is also a very gifted singer and performer, hence her reservations in donning her uniform.

A Dazzling Romance

Thunderscream

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Thunderscream

She can't sit around and be Northstar's fruitfly forever. Dazzler needs some lovin' and I think I know the perfect fella: Bobby Drake!

No Caption Provided

Both of them are insanely powerful in their own right and have been around for a good while but neither gets the face time they deserve. I think uniting these two would create a new X-Power Couple and there'd also be a little bit of tension in the air. Northstar used to have that crush on Bobby and might have qualms with his bestie melting that popsicle ;)

Anybody agree? Or do you know of someone else that would be a better match?

PrinceIMC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#2  Edited By PrinceIMC

And it's just in time for him to have moved back to New York while she's staying in California.

Avatar image for victoriancuckoo
    victoriancuckoo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

User Lists: 4

#3  Edited By victoriancuckoo

Dazzler is insanely powerful? I thought all she could do was put on a light show..

fodigg

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

#4  Edited By fodigg

@victoriancuckoo said:

Dazzler is insanely powerful? I thought all she could do was put on a light show..

She turns sound into explosive force. Imagine that on a battlefield.

Avatar image for victoriancuckoo
    victoriancuckoo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#5  Edited By victoriancuckoo
    @fodigg ooOOoo
    Kairan1979

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 18

#6  Edited By Kairan1979

I kinda hoped to see Dazzler/Longshot.

Thunderscream

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#7  Edited By Thunderscream

@PrinceIMC said:

And it's just in time for him to have moved back to New York while she's staying in California.

Hey, she can fly and he can make ice slides, they could meet in the middle and have romantic getaways in Kansas ;)

@victoriancuckoo said:

Like @fodigg: said, she's got some mega fire-power. Beams of pure photonic energy, the ability to create hard-light constructs, the list of ways she can use her powers is pretty amazing...and then that whole possibility of maybe being immortal (although that hasn't really been thoroughly explained)

Mutant God

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Mutant God

there are guys on Utopia that she could go for Colossus, Magneto, Namor, Sebastian Shaw, Madison lol

infonation

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By infonation

@Thunderscream: The more I learn about Dazzler the more I wonder why she's apparently so hated by writers the she gets so little face time! But frankly, I'd rather see her end up with Bishop, I know he's made some seriously questionable decisions over the years but since she uses energy and he absorbs energy... Well, let's just say that might make them quite the power couple!

Blood1991

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Blood1991

Dazzler is getting her multiverse on she can have any man she wants just not their 616 version.

LoganRogue24

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#11  Edited By LoganRogue24

i kind of want her to be with Gambit i think her and him could work never liked him with Rogue much.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.