X-Men: Days Of Future Past: Have A Look At Bishop And Colossus

• 121 results
Posted by Rorie (701 posts) - - Show Bio

It looks like Fox is opening up the floodgates of info on X-Men: Days of Future Past at Comic-Con. While we have a couple of days to go before the Hall H panel (which looks like it'll be Saturday afternoon, if I'm reading the schedule correctly), there's already been a reveal of what the new Sentinel head is going to look like, and Fox has followed that up by releasing an image revealing new looks for Magneto, Colossus, and Professor X, along with a first look at the film's version of Bishop, portrayed by Omar Sy.

In other news, it looks like Fox has also set up a tumblr page to collect all of Singer's set pictures that he's been tweeting. Here's a collection of them if you haven't been following the film; you can find the rest at x-menmovies.com.

Staff
#1 Posted by RulerOfThisUniverse (5586 posts) - - Show Bio

Awesome!

#2 Posted by weaponx (1562 posts) - - Show Bio

Bishop!!

#3 Posted by Jonny_Anonymous (27266 posts) - - Show Bio

Bishop looks bad ass

#4 Posted by noj (1038 posts) - - Show Bio

Wow McKellan and Stewart are looking pretty old! I cant wait for this movie if its 1/2 as good as first class it'll be a great movie!

#5 Posted by Teerack (4543 posts) - - Show Bio

Bishop looks cool. Kinda annoyed they still don't let Mystique wear clothes :\

#6 Posted by Trevel8182 (742 posts) - - Show Bio

I hope they don't give Kitty's role in Day's of Future Past to Wolverine it's her story not his nor is the Dark Phoenix Saga but that didn't stop them.

#7 Posted by TheManInTheShoe (3771 posts) - - Show Bio

Why can't they give Magneto his "real costume", but regarding what happened in X-Men: The Last Stand (seven years ago) he might be good in this movie.

#8 Posted by IDontLikeBirds (165 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm really intrigued by this. I felt First Class was a lousy adaptation of the source material, and totally didn't fit in the series of movies and would have been better had it been a reboot (can't work as a reboot if you have Wolverine/Hugh Jackman make a cameo), but it was good movie none-the-less. I kind of feel that this movie will be the same in those aspects. Lousy adaptation, straying really far from the source, but still good. So, I feel mixed about this.

#9 Posted by TheAmazingImmortalMan (2509 posts) - - Show Bio

Bishop!!! Awesome!!

#10 Edited by Lightburst (163 posts) - - Show Bio

Dude Bishop looks awesome and Mckellen and Stewart looking aged but cool aged.

#11 Posted by Z3RO180 (5942 posts) - - Show Bio

Oh boy oh boy oh boy

#12 Edited by ULTRAstarkiller (4913 posts) - - Show Bio

Where's my girl Halle Berry at?

#13 Posted by StMichalofWilson (3402 posts) - - Show Bio

Nice!

#14 Posted by sanityisoverrated (23 posts) - - Show Bio

Ok, everyone is going on about Bishop, but what is up with Hank not being big and blue any more? Its supposed to be the 70's, after he took the injection, he is supposed to still be big and blue. That kind of irks me. And look at the 70's style Prof. X, groovy.

#15 Posted by longbowhunter (5831 posts) - - Show Bio

Never liked Bishop, but he looks awesome here. Also Colossus looks like Rick Remender.

#16 Posted by dondave (26537 posts) - - Show Bio

Looks good

#17 Posted by Omega Ray Jay (7493 posts) - - Show Bio

First off, Great to see the return of Rorie, always a pleasure.

This film looks insane! So much going on. I'm liking the look of characters, Stewart and McKellen look intense.

#18 Posted by Xwraith (10844 posts) - - Show Bio

Since when does Bishop have red eyes?

#19 Posted by doombot890 (176 posts) - - Show Bio

oh boy oh boy oh boy!

okay faith restored

although the synopsis could use a little work

#20 Posted by OmgOmgWtfWtf (6083 posts) - - Show Bio

Balling.

#21 Posted by zombietag (1480 posts) - - Show Bio

puck!

#22 Edited by Renchamp (2043 posts) - - Show Bio

@sanityisoverrated said:

Ok, everyone is going on about Bishop, but what is up with Hank not being big and blue any more? Its supposed to be the 70's, after he took the injection, he is supposed to still be big and blue. That kind of irks me. And look at the 70's style Prof. X, groovy.

Could be a rehearsal? Though the clothes are definitely period appropriate.

And I'll go on about Bishop: That dude looks sweet. Very Uncanny X-Force-ish. I love it.

#23 Posted by mightypug78 (303 posts) - - Show Bio

BISHOP!

#24 Posted by Nahuel (275 posts) - - Show Bio

Mckellen and Stewart are aging like BOSSES and i'm lovin' the look of Bishop!

I'm getting a little bit hyped by this movie... but Singer is directing it! he is so boring!

#25 Posted by AllStarSuperman (15680 posts) - - Show Bio

Ellen page/kitty pryde. Yum!

#26 Edited by Mega_spidey01 (3078 posts) - - Show Bio

bishop looks like a f**king beast ! the cast so far looks great !

#27 Posted by blkson (785 posts) - - Show Bio

Not really a X-man fan but, I'll go all

"Bishop!" "Bishop!!"

too, cause dude does look pretty awesome.

#28 Posted by Black_Claw (2811 posts) - - Show Bio

Bishop looks sweet!

#29 Posted by Decept-O (7270 posts) - - Show Bio

Wait....Puck?

#30 Posted by SavageDragon (2162 posts) - - Show Bio
#31 Edited by Smurfboy (466 posts) - - Show Bio

Watch out, Nick Fury! Bishop is 'bout to take yo seat!

#32 Posted by DarkerPhoenix (19 posts) - - Show Bio

bishop looks GREAT, very happy. i LOVED singers xmen and x2 so i'm very hopeful for this movie and open to it leading to even more...

#33 Posted by Fantasgasmic (1064 posts) - - Show Bio

I will say this, the actor looks spot on! What little of the costume I can see I like. I love the M scar, I'm just not sure about the hair. I like Bishop with the shaved head look the best, the really fat, long dreads are a bit distracting. I wonder how they'll move on screen. Cornrows would be better IMO.

#34 Posted by batmannflash (6109 posts) - - Show Bio

can't wait for this movie!

#35 Posted by ManofIron11 (60 posts) - - Show Bio

Is this set after last stand?

#36 Edited by ravisher (605 posts) - - Show Bio

disco shirt prof X is making my day

#37 Posted by Rorie (701 posts) - - Show Bio

@manofiron11: I believe it takes place both before and after Last Stand. Time-travel and such.

Staff
#38 Posted by QuantomMan (215 posts) - - Show Bio

I have high hopes for this movie. I think it's honestly going to be pretty good

#39 Edited by M1cAL (47 posts) - - Show Bio

out of all the comic book movies being filmed/planned, this is the one im most excited for! Bishop....badass!!

#40 Posted by OutlawRenegade (1236 posts) - - Show Bio

Bishop looks all kinds of awesome!

#41 Posted by jumpstart55 (2252 posts) - - Show Bio

Professor X and Magneto have armor? Thats so cool.

And Bishop just looks awesome.

#42 Posted by Bobsjonjon (218 posts) - - Show Bio

First Class saved the franchise, so why did they bring back the old stiffs? ?...and please put some clothes on Mystique!

#43 Posted by blkson (785 posts) - - Show Bio

I will say this, the actor looks spot on! What little of the costume I can see I like. I love the M scar, I'm just not sure about the hair. I like Bishop with the shaved head look the best, the really fat, long dreads are a bit distracting. I wonder how they'll move on screen. Cornrows would be better IMO.

Cornrows would have been absolutely horrible IMO

#44 Posted by dbatdog (513 posts) - - Show Bio

That's not Bishop. that's Angstorm Levy!

#45 Posted by Herokiller12344 (885 posts) - - Show Bio

Well I'm looking forward to seeing more sexy Mystique

#46 Posted by flameboy298 (614 posts) - - Show Bio

Looks great but can't say I expect this film to be great

#47 Edited by BaneStrokeLoboGrundyBatArrow (1355 posts) - - Show Bio

Yeah Bishop!

CABLE CABLE CABLE CABLE! Deadpool!

#48 Posted by KnightRise (4750 posts) - - Show Bio

Instantly excited again! DC better get the ball rolling, and quick!

#49 Edited by 80sGangInfestedArcades (33 posts) - - Show Bio

I hate the entire X-men series Hollywood ruined it,X-men didn't have thier unique costumes like how most x-men wear blue and gold outfits,Hollywood gave them all random skin tight black body suits or civilian clothes,they killed Cyclops and Jean Grey,half the X-men didn't even appear or got put on the wrong side like how Psylocke was with Magneto and the brotherhood of mutant's instead of being X-men's cool female ninja,Rogue was useless and didn't have her real power's etc so much was wrong with the X-men series and also X-men's 1st class was a lie not a single character in the movie was 1st generation X-men,Havok is Cyclops little brother he was like 3rd generation X-men because the real first class X-men are Cyclops,Jean Grey,Iceman,Beast,Archangel original 5 then Havok,Polaris,Banshee,Cannonball,Colossus,Nightcrawler,Wolverine,Forge,Gambit,Rogue,Psylocke,Storm,Bishop,Warpath etc all came next generation,I was highly upset about how hollywood just took the X-men name and completely ruined and lied about them in all thier movies,this 6th installment is just gonna be another dissapointment for me too bad whoever directed the Avenger's movie didn't do the X-men movie because he got thier costumes all right,it was a great story and he didn't randomly kill off any of the Avengers,I already know something stupid like half the X-men are gonna die and the other half are gonna be on Magneto's brotherhood of mutants something stupid Hollywood is gonna ruin it once again with thier randomness.

#50 Posted by Life_Without_Progress (851 posts) - - Show Bio

Captain F-Ing Picard !

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.