chocolate_lantern's Days Missing #1 - November 11, 2004 review

Just buy it! You won't be disappointed

Archaia did a great job with this one. Days Missing #1 I thought was a great book. It is an interesting story about a man who has been alive since the time of the dinosaurs. Jumping in and out of time trying to help humanity. The art is great, the writing even better. I recommend this story to any one who likes a comic that is different from the mainstream superhero comics.

From the first page you get a news story about a disease taking over Swaziland. People are dying all over the country and it seems like no one is safe. I won’t retell the whole story and ruin it for any one who has not read it yet. This story just has such a great background and a very promising future. The thing I liked most about this book is the fact that the main character is mysterious, yet you still feel connected to him.

I say if you want a good read, if you want to see some good art, and you want to branch out a little, pick this up. I give Days Missing #1 a 4.5 out of 5!!!