Combat Style

#1 Posted by buttersdaman000 (9727 posts) - - Show Bio

What do you think Batwing's combat style will turn out to be? 
I personally think he will be more weapon and tech based. His suit is a little bit too clunky to utilize h2h a lot (Which is something I dislike.....LOSE SOME OF THAT ARMOUR!!!)

#2 Posted by BlackArmor (6141 posts) - - Show Bio

It's been 3 books and he already was run through with a blade i don't think it's a good idea to loose some of the armor. I would prefer decent h2h skill but every bat charecter uses that it won't be that bad to have one bat charecter that's tec based in fighting style

#3 Posted by Osiris1428 (1349 posts) - - Show Bio

Turns out he is a former child rebel soldier, who has killed, and killed a lot, fought a lot. I would like them to explore this and the emotional complexities that come from that rather than just mention it and move on. I mean with Wolverine being a former soldier and Marvel over exploring the emotional scars of that, being a CSR is a VERY REAL THING, and exploring that with depth is a task worth taking on, and shouldn't be taken lightly. As far a fighting style, he maybe one of those characters who might have a hard time holding back. He has killed before, and a lot of those kids have no inhibitions, and see it as a game. Those kids make these "gangstas" in the U.S. look like a bunch of b!ches. I hope it just keeps getting more and more interesting.

#4 Posted by daredevil21134 (11793 posts) - - Show Bio

@Osiris1428 said:

Turns out he is a former child rebel soldier, who has killed, and killed a lot, fought a lot. I would like them to explore this and the emotional complexities that come from that rather than just mention it and move on. I mean with Wolverine being a former soldier and Marvel over exploring the emotional scars of that, being a CSR is a VERY REAL THING, and exploring that with depth is a task worth taking on, and shouldn't be taken lightly. As far a fighting style, he maybe one of those characters who might have a hard time holding back. He has killed before, and a lot of those kids have no inhibitions, and see it as a game. Those kids make these "gangstas" in the U.S. look like a bunch of b!ches. I hope it just keeps getting more and more interesting.

good points there

#5 Posted by Mega_spidey01 (3078 posts) - - Show Bio

sounds interesting.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.