vance_astro's Daughters of the Dragon #1 - On The Run review

• vance_astro wrote this review on .
  • vance_astro has written a total of 26 reviews. The last one was for

Best Female Duo Ever: Daughters of the Dragon #1

Ok, i read an old comic with Misty and Colleen and they were labeled as Daughters of the Dragon and I had wondered if they would explore that in the modern era. And it appears they have. This book is awesome. I read issue one and then every book in the series. I could get enough of Colleen and Misty. I love them as a duo.This is before Misty became the leader of the Heroes for Hire when she and Colleen where bounty hunters. i liked seeing them beat the hell out of their villains. I like how the art was consistently good throughout the series.I liked seeing all of the thinks that Misty's bionic arm was good for. Overall this was a good book.

I give this a 4.5 out of 5