Darwin will join [SPOILER] after Messiah Complex.

#1 Posted by fesak (7007 posts) - - Show Bio

Hey, spoiler tags!

So, according to the newest Wizard Darwin will join X-Factor after Messiah Complex.

X-Factor is always great, so it will be interesting to see what Peter David does with him.

#2 Posted by Darkchild (41631 posts) - - Show Bio

fesak says:

"Hey, spoiler tags!So, according to the newest Wizard Darwin will join X-Factor after Messiah Complex.X-Factor is always great, so it will be interesting to see what Peter David does with him."

SWEET

they need a fcked up looking person on the team after Caliban was killed Caliban was the genuine screwed up member

#3 Posted by Buckshot (18710 posts) - - Show Bio

Caliban wasn't X-Factor, he was X-Force. Anyway, I want to see how Darwin fits into X-Factor, could be some good stuff. He didn't really stick out much to me when he was with the main X-Team so hopefully X-Factor will be a better fit, a book where we can get more out of him.

#4 Posted by zero edge (3696 posts) - - Show Bio

That's great, Darwin's been an interesting character to me since his debut.

#5 Posted by Darkchild (41631 posts) - - Show Bio

Buckshot says:

"Caliban wasn't X-Factor, he was X-Force. Anyway, I want to see how Darwin fits into X-Factor, could be some good stuff. He didn't really stick out much to me when he was with the main X-Team so hopefully X-Factor will be a better fit, a book where we can get more out of him."

oh crapper i misread the first post

#6 Posted by fesak (7007 posts) - - Show Bio

Funny how Brubaker created him but didn't like to write him.

#7 Posted by Djinn (779 posts) - - Show Bio

i hope he get a boost in his powers to slightly control what power he use and to make it offensive instead of defensive

#8 Posted by Vance Astro (91562 posts) - - Show Bio
Djinn said:
"i hope he get a boost in his powers to slightly control what power he use and to make it offensive instead of defensive"
#9 Posted by John Valentine (16335 posts) - - Show Bio
Vance Astro said:
"Djinn said:
"i hope he get a boost in his powers to slightly control what power he use and to make it offensive instead of defensive"
.................."
Why the ".........................", the comment was entirely valid.
#10 Posted by lokheim (29 posts) - - Show Bio

he should join x-force

#11 Posted by Djinn (779 posts) - - Show Bio

what are ya'll talking about, anyone could understnad what i was saying a boost is an increase people, soooooo i said it would be better if he could control his powers pics will come next time for the slow ones

#12 Posted by AngelFrost (2797 posts) - - Show Bio

Blehhh

Darwins too stupid of a character to join X-Factor
and the likes of great characters such as M, Siryn and Jamie.
So I'm not too thrilled.

:/

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.