Follow

Darth Vader

Character » Darth Vader appears in 1467 issues.

Once a heroic Jedi Knight known as Anakin Skywalker, Darth Vader was seduced by the dark side and became a dark Lord of the Sith. After severe injuries at the hands of Obi-Wan Kenobi, locking him in a metal suit, Vader would go on to terrorize the galaxy. Under the apprenticeship of Darth Sidious, Vader served as a powerful enforcer for the Galactic Empire and hunted down any surviving Jedi after Order 66. However, in spite of everything he had done, there were still remnants of good in him.

Unboxing: Disney Infinity 3.0 Game and Figures

gmanfromheck

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 472

User Lists: 2

Edited By gmanfromheck
    Click To Unmute

Want us to remember this setting for all your devices?

Please use a html5 video capable browser to watch videos.
    This video has an invalid file format.
    00:00:00
    Sorry, but you can't access this content!
    Please enter your date of birth to view this video

By clicking 'enter', you agree to Comic Vine's
    Terms of Use and Privacy Policy

Mr. Kamikaze

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

So you're going to send all of them to me, right? ...right?

Avatar image for rocketraccoonthingy
    rocketraccoonthingy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 8

I wish I had the game............................

Cream_God

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Wow this game looks amazing, you telling me i have to pay $50s for the game then pay extra money to unlock content that should already be in the game? What a deal!

Avatar image for iron_fist_angel
    Iron Fist Angel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

Wow this game looks amazing, you telling me i have to pay $50s for the game then pay extra money to unlock content that should already be in the game? What a deal!

Have you seen the Lego Dimensions game? In order to play everything that game has to offer you'd have to shell out around $500.

ZZoMBiE13

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By ZZoMBiE13

@g_man:

You know, I managed to resist trying the last Disney Infinity. The Marvel characters were a big temptation but I didn't buy in. With Star Wars now in the mix, I find myself wanting to play this again.

But tell me, honestly, is this enough "game" for someone who's a pretty intense gamer? I don't mind playing a game aimed at a younger audience if it's fun. I've played some LEGO games and such. But these Infinity games seem like such a huge investment.

Can you tell me, Tony, would a starter kit be worth it if your kid was grown up and not interested in playing games with you? That's where I am at. My daughter is 19 now. She still plays lots of video games, but she only really plays with her friends now and I barely see her. So if I get this, it'll just be me and it'll be competing with Forza 6 and Gears of War and Mad Max and later in the year Fallout 4 and XCOM2.

Can you help me out with some guidance buddy? Please and Thank You. :)

Same goes for anyone else who's played these games and wants to chime in. I ask Tony because we have a bit in common since we're both dads, we like a lot of the same comics and games and such. But I'll take any opinion I can get.

gmanfromheck

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 472

@zzombie13: I dig the game a lot. The characters are cool and I like the ease of being able to jump in and out of the game easily since I can't always play for hours and hours. The gameplay is pretty straight forward but there have been some slightly challenging parts. In other words, it's not just for kids. Would I play it by myself? Probably. I don't often get the chance because when I turn the system on, my daughter hears it from across the house. It just depends if you want something light and fun. Not heavy like the other games you mentioned. That said, I'm going to balance this with Until Dawn. The nice thing is you don't need to get all the figures. The problem is, you might find yourself wanting them all. I'll have more of a write up on the figures/characters and game play as soon as I get a chance to write it up. I've been so crazily swamped this week.

ZZoMBiE13

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@g_man said:

@zzombie13: I dig the game a lot. The characters are cool and I like the ease of being able to jump in and out of the game easily since I can't always play for hours and hours. The gameplay is pretty straight forward but there have been some slightly challenging parts. In other words, it's not just for kids. Would I play it by myself? Probably. I don't often get the chance because when I turn the system on, my daughter hears it from across the house. It just depends if you want something light and fun. Not heavy like the other games you mentioned. That said, I'm going to balance this with Until Dawn. The nice thing is you don't need to get all the figures. The problem is, you might find yourself wanting them all. I'll have more of a write up on the figures/characters and game play as soon as I get a chance to write it up. I've been so crazily swamped this week.

Thank you, that is very helpful. This is exactly what I was wanting to know. I really appreciate you taking the time to help me out. I owe you one G-man! :)

Avatar image for stmichalofwilson
    StMichalofWilson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 107

Look at all of those toys!

Comicdude360

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'll wait for battlefront.

d9000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

Lol, love that jazzy background music.

Are there game disks for Mickey and Mini? From what I learned you need a game disk to play separate level that ate only available to certain characters. It seems like there are a lot of characters, you'd think they'd make a separate level for all of them.

Avatar image for the_legendary_supersaiyan_hulk
    The_Legendary_SuperSaiyan_Hulk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

I liked these better when they were called Skylanders. O;

w0nd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

this isn't a new concept lol... skylanders... the previous disney infinity. lego dimesions where the game and pack bundle is like 100 somethings bucks.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.